Sign in to follow this  

Snow far Snow Good

good stuff. I was up to the same mischief out in chester county pa. I may be in my 30's but I still can't sleep the night before a good snowfall.

My roomates and I were riding a snowmobile down our street the other day. It was freaken sweet.

good stuff. I was up to the same mischief out in chester county pa. I may be in my 30's but I still can't sleep the night before a good snowfall.

That's awesome Matt. I still love big snow falls too and I'm 19. I like watching all the chaos. I live in Cincinnati, Ohio and every time we get a big snow we ride our quads on the street too. It's an awesome time. What would happen if you passed a cop?

Im sorry to say but this is when the quad wins in fun factor vs a dirtbike. Its so much fun to drift corners and fly down streets its a blast.

Todays run.

http://www.vimeo.com/8282408

I will learn to wipe the lens once in a while eventually...and yes, I know it is a quad but technically I had a little of everything in this one. Street, off road and quad.

Good stuff. Like the Little Feat.

Now, tell the class what happens next in Maryland when you get caught having too much fun? When is your execution? :moon:

I believe in ct its legal to ride sleds, quads on the street if there is over a certain amount of snow on the roads. Nice vid.

Im sorry to say but this is when the quad wins in fun factor vs a dirtbike. Its so much fun to drift corners and fly down streets its a blast.

I agree. Gets a little hairy when you get out of the tire tracks on the road doing about 60 on a bike. Don't have to worry about that on a quad. Still love my bike tho :moon:

I need to buy an old quad if they say were in for more of this this winter. It was hell tryin to ride my bike in this stuff

sweet dude...yeah im in maryland too and me and my buddies went drive through mcdonalds on our four wheelers haha then we parked at safeway and went in with all our gear and we were getting the craziest looks...it was soo much fun

last time i rode on the street somebody called the cops.... it's hard to get away with that in Temecula.