Sign in to follow this  

newer rm 125's

I have been a honda guy for as long as i remember but i got a job at a suzuki dealer this summer and they keep trying to get me to ride yellow. all i know is that the only suzuki i would want would be a 2002-2008 RM125. can someone give me a list of changes on those 6 years of bikes? and any other usefull information on them?

i have an 07, but i highly doubt much changed between 05-07. if any changes were made it was probably the same time they changed the suspension as the 250s, somebody should be able to chime in on what years that was. sorry i cant be of more of a help.

The motor was upgraded in 04, and is what people call a copy of the KTM motor.

Apparently it makes better, more useable power .

04 to 07 are the same bike. I have an 04. It's fast, and handles great.

The motor was upgraded in 04, and is what people call a copy of the KTM motor.

Apparently it makes better, more useable power .

04 to 07 are the same bike. I have an 04. It's fast, and handles great.

04 to 07 bikes are not the same 06 to 08 are the same

04 to 07 bikes are not the same 06 to 08 are the same

Are you sure? I thought it didn`t change after 04. Maybee I`m wrong.

Are you sure? I thought it didn`t change after 04. Maybee I`m wrong.

yeah im sure, you can just google it

I have been your your boots. I went to work for Yamaha and was riding a Kaweee, so I change colors. I ran the local dealers mx team for many years then went to work for Honda, changed colors again. I had some good times with both and I agree if you work for Suzuki, yellow is a good color. Now days the bike are about the same, so it comes down to the rider on top of it. I quit working on bikes and push papers at a desk now, but I now ride yellow. I say go for an 06 or up, just for the updates. Have a good day.

I have been your your boots. I went to work for Yamaha and was riding a Kaweee, so I change colors. I ran the local dealers mx team for many years then went to work for Honda, changed colors again. I had some good times with both and I agree if you work for Suzuki, yellow is a good color. Now days the bike are about the same, so it comes down to the rider on top of it. I quit working on bikes and push papers at a desk now, but I now ride yellow. I say go for an 06 or up, just for the updates. Have a good day.

on top of this all if i get a yellow one they will put me on a race team. not like i race but the idea of it is pretty cool

MX Action has a test on their website for the 06 RM 125. That was the last year for updates.The same "updates" are touted on Britain's Suzuki website for the 2010 RM 125. They also sell rmx 125 and 250's based on the Rm's in the U.K. I have been doing research on the 06 because I know where I can buy a new one.