Nicest bike ive ever seen...

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I concur. Nice graphics color. Perfect trail bike. Leave it in second and grunt along without even tapping the clutch cept for maybe a tight corner. :moon:

I got to admit, even a stock KTM is certainly some eye candy. I ran across this over at KTMtalk, behold a 1986 Husky 510tx

86husky510tx.jpg

Also concur. Note that they invented dual exhaust not the stupid CRF250R. :cheers:

aww...c,mon now your just mad cuz you cant afford it.....I shouldnt talk Its not like I got 12 grand to spend on a bike

i don't agree i would love a kx500af, but those silver plastics make it look cheap. now that bike with some nice red or white plastics would be killer.

Maybe it's because I've been riding long enough to remember when Honda's were silver, but I got to agree with the first guy--that bike is awesome!!! The husky is ok, but the other bikes look pretty much like everything else you see at the gate.

I like the 500AF, and it looks dead sexy in that silver package. BUT, I kinda (kinda really really) dislike the super bulky honda aluminum frames. I can't quite understand the allure I guess. Like 3 times the material for the same structural integrity. Not cool. Any body ever wonder why the top European bikes don't come with aluminum frames???

heh.

I like the 500AF, and it looks dead sexy in that silver package. BUT, I kinda (kinda really really) dislike the super bulky honda aluminum frames. I can't quite understand the allure I guess. Like 3 times the material for the same structural integrity. Not cool. Any body ever wonder why the top European bikes don't come with aluminum frames???

I agree. I think we have been over-marketed alum. frames. I really think the 500AFs look bitchen, personally the alum cr(2T) frames look killer. But you can put cr5oo engine in rm250 frame a lot easier, and that is a good bike. Just not that pretty.

I agree with the guy who said all the other bikes in this thread look like any number of bikes I'll see at the local track.