Sign in to follow this  

Arizona Wickenberg trails ?

Hi everyone, looks like I'm spending Christmas at the mother-in laws in Wickenberg, east side near Safeway. Figure drink beer and listen to the ladies babble or get some riding in. Riding sounds like more fun. Anyone with directions to some good trails? I'm 51, plated and orv stickered wr450, average ability. Thanks

I will be riding in that area during the Holidays. I have a 450 KTM and a 650 BMW. Call me @ 320 5386 Chuck

Sheesh. I rode my DRZ out from N. Phx to ride some Wickenburg trails just yesterday. I did a loop up Constellation Road, across San Domingo Wash to Castle Hot Springs road. Lots of side trails you could take also. I took one side trip up to the Anderson Brothers Mica Mill:

8c88eb7c-0a17-4e2e-a5eb-f4603233a5c1.jpg

Plenty of great trails south of Wicky also, out of Morristown. I chase geocaches on my bike, which gets me out into a lot of very cool backcountry, that isn't overrun with playriders. I found 8 geocaches on my loop yesterday. There's two more I still need to find on the southside. I wouldn't mind showing another rider what moto-caching is all about.

Dan

I chase geocaches on my bike, which gets me out into a lot of very cool backcountry, that isn't overrun with playriders. I found 8 geocaches on my loop yesterday. There's two more I still need to find on the southside. I wouldn't mind showing another rider what moto-caching is all about.

Dan

Cool. Another argument for me getting a dual sport.