Sign in to follow this  

Arizona 2010 grindingstone gp

i am thinking of racing the 2010 gp. who knows a little about this series? good, bad, ugly? is it a good series for a first time racer? i know the venues will be different this year, is it worth the money?

I personally love the GPSs. I raced their first round this year and had a blast...really wish I could have done the whole series. I might try again this year even though I will only be able to do the first half ot the year since bikes race on Saturdays....and I am coaching my girls soccer again this next fall, so that will kill any races I may have at that point:bonk:But IMO, GPs are a perfect mix of off-road and MX...just an absolute blast. I feel like I get my moneys worth more with these types of races than I do with MX (unless I triple class, which gets really expensive then):cheers: I highly suggest trying it.:moon:

whats the cost,do you need to be a member of any thing ama amra blaa blaa and when is it..

you have to do a $25 membership and the races are like 40 bucks each. the first race is january 2nd. check out grindingstonemx.com.

It gets expensive by the time you pay for gate, unclassified, and a couple more classes to get some seat time. Still not too bad since you save a lot of gas vs driving to other venues.