Sign in to follow this  

gotta be the worst enduro ive seen in a long time

Gotta be the worst bunch of... Can't call them riders I have seen... Wow!!!

I don't think they were that bad at all. . . . I mean . . . I can ride like that!! :moon:

They may not be the most skillful riders out there but it looks like they were having fun trying . I didn't get the guy watering down the hill with all of the logs laying across it. The riders seemed to be having a hard enough time just getting to the top without some smart guy making a muddy mess to ride through. Great sound track as well, spot on for the video lmao!

at around 2:30 I didnt think that it was all that necessary making it harder by watering the hill!

was that there first time on a dirt bike ever????

and that music was terrible lol

at around 2:30 I didnt think that it was all that necessary making it harder by watering the hill!

I know a guy that races enduros down in the Dominican Republic. He says you'll be riding along during an enduro and you'll come to a nasty hill and it'll be soaking wet. Guys will bring water out into the woods and wet down the hills to make them a lot harder-or impossible. They will have ropes with them and will give you a hand up the hill for a small fee. :moon:

yeah i love the guy with the hose thats funny. I would be pissed if someone was doing that in my race. That section looked bad enough

That should be a classic, needless to say I will foward that to all my visually impared friends who are still doubtful if dirtbiking would be a a viable sport.

i laughed, then realized, im sure thats how i look to other people when i ride. :moon:

i laughed, then realized, im sure thats how i look to other people when i ride. :moon:

Shhhhhh! We are all pro's in our own minds:thumbsup: