2007 RM250 revalve help

Ok guys, my buddy wants to respring and revalve his 07 RM250. Respring, no problem. Anybody have some good shim stack setups that might work for his bike, he weighs 220 w/o gear and his suspension is completely stock. Probably gonna end up with .46 springs up front and a 5.4 in the rear unless someone else has another suggestion? All help would be greatly appreciated,

Thanks

Im having a similar issue with my 06 RM250 ...I weigh 200lbs suspension is completely stock as well forks .43 and shock 5.2 .... It handles straightaways and bumps but jumps like crap i.e. vauge no pop ....it just soaks up the force and barely flies not like any other bike Ive ridden I was thinking stiffer springs and oil change ....suspension feels like it is packing no matter how much rebound I add ...was out at racetown today and just couldn't get comfortable, been having this issue at every track Ive ridden .....bike just doesn't have a natural feel like I am used to with my crf's ...yes I went back to the 2 stroke and I like it but I really need to get mu suspension dialed before I hurt myself!

Yeah, he crashed at Comp Edge during a Vet-x race and broke his wrist thus prompting the suspension work. The only problem is that he is a poor Lance Corporal in the USMC and doesn't have the 500 bucks to lay down on a revalve so I'm trying to help him out as much as I can

Not sure what his sag numbers are, I'm still trying to get him over here to pull his suspension apart. Spring were pretty much a given, I think he ordered a 5.6 rear and .47 fronts. Does that sound about right? I'll post up the stock shim stacks once I get everything apart. Is it going to be difficult to pull the stacks out, anything special that has to be done?