Sign in to follow this  

Pics: 2010 Husaberg 450 Winterriding.

A friend came around and rode some laps on my private track on his 2010 Husaberg FX450.

I got some laps on the new bike aswell.

Normally I ride a 2010 Honda CRF450. I came away very impressed with the new "Berg". Power came on very smothly but built up strong in the middle. This is not a SX bike ....that´s for sure. But for normal mx riding this engine fits well. Was easy to handle , not so "Euro" handling as I first expected.

The riding position felt much like my Honda actually.....did not have any problems adjusting to the Berg. Suspension felt good overal , the rearshock handled small edgy bumps really well. Front fork was to soft for my taste.....felt like it worked to low in the stroke.....but thats not a big problem to take care of.

One thing that bugged me was when doing sharp turns the steering radie seemed to be much minor compared to Japanese bikes.

Overall impression was really positive....This was my first ride ever on a Husaberg....and came to the conclusion that the diffrence between a Honda CRF450 and a Husaberg FX450 was much less than I expected ! :moon:

Here are some pics::cheers:

SSL23157.jpg

SSL23159.jpg

SSL23158.jpg

SSL23161.jpg

SSL23160.jpg

SSL23166.jpg

SSL23164.jpg

SSL23167.jpg

All those that winterize their bikes should feel like pusses. I love those crazy Northern Europeans

They sure are beautiful bikes! I keep trying to decide to get something that isn't what everyone else has on the trails!

They ride even better than they look. It's hard to explain how exceptional the Bergs are. For anyone who is looking for a unique experience in offroading, the new Husaberg delivers big time. Find some way to throw a leg over one and you will not be disappointed. I consider myself very lucky to have found this bike.

Derik