Sign in to follow this  

Colorado Imi

It sure wasn't ridable on Friday, at least in my opinion. I paid my ten bucks, unloaded my bike, and before I could get 200 yards, my bike was so gummed up it would barely move, literally. Packed up and left. Thick but slimy mud that wedged in to areas that made the bike barely roll. I've never seen mud like that. Took nearly an hour to blast all of it off.

When I was leaving, there was a guy riding at decent speed on the MX track, so I assume the track itself was not in bad shape. However, unless you unload your bike right onto the track, I don't know how you can keep that gloppy clay out the workings to be able to ride. Where I parked, I could not get the bike to the track in what I would consider ridable condition. Waist of money and time for me.

Neither of the little tracks looked even remotely usable, again in my opinion, and no sign that anyone had been on them.

Sure seemed rideable on Saturday afternoon. The parking lot was a bit muddy, but the track itself was fine. I rode the MX track, the beginner track and the track in the back section (which was kind of icy), and had plenty of company on the MX track. The non-groomed parts were sloppy, and my bike got a little muddy, but last time I checked it was called a "dirt" bike for a reason. I'm going to try and get out of work a bit early today, to try and get another couple of hours in before the cold hits.