Sign in to follow this  

Washington 2009 northwest slideshows

post them up, here's mine

click on pic to start

th_DSCN5392.jpg

covers snow of late 2008, spring break at millican, tahuya, hood river, china hat, bridgework and of course gifford.

Rollie,

Nice pics. What's the story with the photo where your flat-cutting the 100ft old growth doug fir? Spanner for a bridge? If so. how'd you move it?:moon::crazy:

Rollie,

Nice pics. What's the story with the photo where your flat-cutting the 100ft old growth doug fir? Spanner for a bridge? If so. how'd you move it?:moon::crazy:

Alaskan mill, potable cutting tool. Made the planks for the bridge on the next pic. Chain saw winch into place down the hill. Amazing effort I say thanks to for those who built it. (I know who you are).

Sure EZer now than before...

Nice one Rollie! I know from now on i will put together one at the end of the year, so if any of you end up (stuck) riding with me.....SMILE! :moon:

Joe

^^^ I was wondering the same thing how did you guys build that thing?

i was just one of many workers on that project, i think i put in 6 days on it, some guys put in 20 days..... maybe more:worthy::moon::worthy::cheers:. no trees used in bridge were cut down.

i was just one of many workers on that project, i think i put in 6 days on it, some guys put in 20 days..... maybe more:worthy::moon::worthy::cheers:. no trees used in bridge were cut down.

I'm a Republican not a tree hugger! I say you should have cut trees down, its a shame you didn't:smirk: j/k very cool though.