Sign in to follow this  

some tight ass nj trails

ok so.. i messed up and had the settings wrong on my gopro... so everything got recorded upside down... sooo.. if you can flip you monitor or laptop... you can see.. good stuff... TIGHT!

http://www.vimeo.com/8276210

waiting for a program to flip it.. but i wanted to post.. just to see is anyone would really flip monitor over to watch.. haha

Me!

all u have to do is import it to windows movie maker put it on the time line throw a 180 efect on it then burn it to ur comp then re load it to website. i tryed to watch it but it is set on privet. and cant watch it.

you just couldnt get it right today huh haha thats funny, i wanna watch the vid cause im from NJ too so i would love too see some nice trails. What are of NJ are you riding

funniest part about that vid redneck is i know some of thos people that were interviewed in the video hahah

small state huh?

Mike you are the MAN! thanks! uploading the vid... you can use that link to get to the page.. just look for dec14th vid

yo sick of it all, what part of jersey you from and where is that riding :moon:

yo sick of it all, what part of jersey you from and where is that riding :moon:

im fron the new brunswick area! and the area i ride... hmmm somewhere between pine tree's

Chris

Waste of time.

if your talking about my video.. keep it to yourself.. i put these vids up so people can watch.. if you dont like.. dont watch.. go be a prick somewhere else

Thanks

Me!

I have been NEEDING to find my way to the Pine Barrens.

Now, if only I knew someone on TT to guide.........who could I find?

yea ive seen lightweightsam commenting a bunch of negative comments to peoples threads when there just trying to share, keep it to yourself little man

im fron the new brunswick area! and the area i ride... hmmm somewhere between pine tree's

Chris

really, i used to live about 15 minutes from there but last month moved to warren county in blairstown