Sign in to follow this  

07 rmz450 with Yosh pipe

Im picking up an 07 Carmichael replica on a trade for my 07 Honda crf250. Im

new to the RMZ experience. I have read that this 450 has a very rider friendly

powerband, in fact it was called mellow, a perfect vet bike. I am not new to 450's, my bike before the crf250 was a crf450. I was on that for 6 years. I bought the 250 for financial reasons. It was a left over (brand new) and less money than most good used 450's. Fun bike, but I missed the 450 power. Have a chance to trade even up for this Suzuki, and its all but a done deal. Both bikes are in great shape.

My question is that the bike has a Yosh carbon fiber exhaust on it. What did this pipe do for the 07 Suzuki? Does it keep its rider friendly powerband?

Thanks for any input!

The stock exhaust strangles the bike's top end. An aftermarket exhaust like the Yoshi gives a lot more top end power (revs out a lot more instead of falling flat) and about the same bottom end. Very user-friendly power band. You end up with a bike that has more bottom and mid than a crf450 but not as much top.

RMZ 450 with a yosh is the way to go. no power overkill but plenty of power and straight to the ground less wheel spin and faster laps. Just my .02 And the suzuki turns great it feels reay good on the track.

My 07 has the Leo Vince titanium/carbon fiber, not much mention on this forum, my experience has been great. I now have great low end with smooth transition to mid, and allows motor to rev/breathe! My only complaint is the silencer is way long...been thinking of maching it to half size.Oh-almost forgot, one of the quietest too.