Sign in to follow this  

~19" of SNOW

IMG_3350Large.jpg

IMG_3352Large.jpg

IMG_3354Large.jpg

IMG_3375Large.jpg

The looks I got riding around were priceless.

(yes the tires are studed)

IMG_3365Large.jpg

IMG_3366Large.jpg

IMG_3372Large.jpg

IMG_3376Large.jpg

IMG_3373Large.jpg

IMG_3377Large.jpg

We got 23 inches here. I took my 250xc out yesterday and today and rode around the neighborhood. Worst part was when i spun around right in front of the neighbors shoveling their driveways :moon:

I am jealous. I wish I got that kinda snow here.

You're tellin me you don't get this much snow up there? or did I miss the sarcasm?

You're tellin me you don't get this much snow up there? or did I miss the sarcasm?

We really don't get that much snow where I am. I wish we did but we just don't get any kind of moisture like that, at least not this early in the season. We only have a few inches on the ground.

her ein victoria , we usually don't get any snow and definetly nothing like that.

right now it is about 53 f here today with a little rain.

i just bought my first snow shovel in ten years, incase we get any this year.

i find it funny how a lot of americans think we get all this snow. i get less snow here in vic than half the us.

yeah got 22 inches where i am on long island. at least your streets are plowed though...plows only did the main roads around here and didnt even touch back roads

the first time since they started keeping records back in 1933 there was not one ounce of snow the whole month of november. man made or not, global warming is real. we've only gotten a few inches, very strange for this time of year.

Got about a foot of snow in NYC. Its fun driving around on empty roads in a 4x4 while everyone else is stuck on their compacts.

Where are you at in VA jar944? we got about 22" here in shenandoah county and one of my ridin buddies in fishersville got about 3 ft

Where are you at in VA jar944? we got about 22" here in shenandoah county and one of my ridin buddies in fishersville got about 3 ft

NoVA Loudoun/Fairfax area