What parts on the 2010 are Titanium

All I know is that a magnet will stick to the pegs on my '08 and it didn't stick to the pegs on my '06 YZ250F. Shock spring is no longer ti on the '10 either. Yamaha is trying to keep costs down and still have a good bike. MXA has said for many years that they would prefer the light speed steel footpegs with the wider width than the skinny ti ones that yamaha uses.

All I know is that a magnet will stick to the pegs on my '08 and it didn't stick to the pegs on my '06 YZ250F. Shock spring is no longer ti on the '10 either. Yamaha is trying to keep costs down and still have a good bike. MXA has said for many years that they would prefer the light speed steel footpegs with the wider width than the skinny ti ones that yamaha uses.

I have Light Speed pegs on my 08 they are marginaly wider but about 10 times better:thumbsup:

• 2 years later...

I took off my left peg on my 07 yz450 to put on a billet kick stand. While it was off i grabed a steel one to see what they felt like next to each other. I'm sure if you piled up the rear spring two foot pegs and five valves next to steel ones the weight savings would suprise you. To bad the whole bike isn't ti.