Sign in to follow this  

NorthCarolina Speed compound mx holiday special schedule

Speed Compound MX Park will be open for mx track riding from Sat. Dec.26th. thru Sunday Jan.3rd. from 10 am-5 pm each day :smirk:

Speed Compound would like to thank all riders by giving back to the riders for the holidays by dropping the admission to only 10.00 for adults or kids:ride:

There has been a lot of rain lately and the staff at Speed Compound has been digging ditches to drain the excess water and things are looking better with hopefully a few days of sunshine the track will be ready to go :moon:

Come on out and enjoy the discounted ride passes to help offset the bad economy :smirk:

Go to mapquest and put in 499 L.W.Burns Rd. BEAR CREEK,N.C. for directions and you can call the trackphone message recording @ 919-224-7237 in case of bad weather to check on track conditions :cheers:

Edited by bluedawg

Speed Compound MX Park will be open for mx track riding from Sat. Dec.26th. thru Sunday Jan.3rd. from 10 am-5 pm each day :smirk:

Speed Compound would like to thank all riders by giving back to the riders for the holidays by dropping the admission to only 10.00 big bikes and 5.00 kids bikes on kids track:ride:

There has been a lot of rain lately and the staff at Speed Compound has been digging ditches to drain the excess water and things are looking better with hopefully a few days of sunshine the track will be ready to go :moon:

Come on out and enjoy the discounted ride passes to help offset the bad economy🤣

Go to mapquest and put in 499 L.W.Burns Rd. for directions and you can call the trackphone message recording @ 919-224-7237 in case of bad weather to check on track conditions :cheers:

what city please :smirk: must be near raliegh with a 919 area code .

what city please :moon: must be near raliegh with a 919 area code .

Doctor D...it is called Bear Creek,N.C. and it is north of Sanford about 10 miles and south of Siler City about 15 miles and southwest of Raleigh about 35 miles.You can come in from hwy.421 or hwy.15-501 :cheers:

The kids mx track and main mx track will be open...the trails are shut down and they do not allow quads on the track.

Come on out and ride kids track or the big bike track 10.00 per rider starting saturday 12-26-09 thru sunday 1-03-10...open 10am-5pm everyday :smirk:

Edited by bluedawg

Gonna try to get out there and ride after the first of the year. Picked up my RM125 last week and need to fix a few small issues with it before it's ready for a ride.

Gonna try to get out there and ride after the first of the year. Picked up my RM125 last week and need to fix a few small issues with it before it's ready for a ride.
Def going to make it out at least one day. Can't wait!

Hopefully we want get much rain friday so yall come on out and have some fun...the admission will be 10.00 for adults or kids and there is an adult track and a seperate kids track so bring the kids out and let them ride:ride:

I'll be out there Sunday at about 1ish, mud or no mud. Look for a red CR250.

it was nice meeting you today and you looked really good on the track...you are a fast learner with good skills and good form...keep it up and you will be ready to race in no time at all :moon:

Thanks Keith, it was nice meeting you as well and thanks for the help. I enjoyed riding on Sunday but being a beginner I still find mud difficult to navigate mainly b/c it's harder to get lined up for jumps. I'll def head back out to Speed Compound but I'll prob wait til it dries up a little. There were a lot of nice people out there and I would recommend anyone to try it out.

Thanks Keith, it was nice meeting you as well and thanks for the help. I enjoyed riding on Sunday but being a beginner I still find mud difficult to navigate mainly b/c it's harder to get lined up for jumps. I'll def head back out to Speed Compound but I'll prob wait til it dries up a little. There were a lot of nice people out there and I would recommend anyone to try it out.

Mike..you really done good...just keep practicing and you are going to make a good rider:thumbsup: not sure if i will ride new years day or this weekend...i am starting to get a sorethroat and my chest is feeling weird:foul: you are right that there are a lot of nice ppl that ride @ the compound :moon: