Sign in to follow this  

Arizona Sheep's Bridge ride

Anyone want to come along on a ride out to Sheep's Bridge tomorrow? I'm taking my 15 year old son, and we plan to start at that parking area between the cabins and Seven Springs campground (no Tonto Pass required). The plan is to ride out over the bridge, and then down around the east side of Horseshoe Res and cross under the dam spillway, then come back the same way. My son's XR250 is street legal, but he isn't yet. Leave about 9 or 10, but I'm flexible. Any other Father/son riders out there?

Edited by 451sonex

Great ride with Steve & his son Ruslan. I rode from Prescott out Bloody Basin to Cave Creek Rd & met Steve & Ruslan & went out to Sheeps Bridge. We did not do the loop around & down as Ruslan does not have his license yet so no highway riding. As soon as he has it we will do the complete loop.

IMG_0819.jpg

IMG_0820.jpg

http

IMG_0832.jpg

IMG_0833.jpg

It was a fun ride Tom, thanks for joining us!

A couple of photos of Tom, and his mighty stead.

DSC01391.jpg

DSC01395-1.jpg

DSC01397.jpg

Mighty steed? That toy bike Tom rides? I guess it did scare the sheep off, though. But maybe that was more Tom than the loud bike.

I'm planning on riding that loop sometime this winter. Looks like fun.

scotty:cool:

Mighty steed? That toy bike Tom rides? I guess it did scare the sheep off, though. But maybe that was more Tom than the loud bike.

I'm planning on riding that loop sometime this winter. Looks like fun.

scotty:cool:

I bet you can't say Toy Bike 3 times real fast:busted:

Speaking of TOY BIKES

IMG_0642.jpg

Edited by WR TOM