R.I.P. My Father, Kennenth Francis Shaffer!

My deepest condolences. I lost my father in February and my father-in-law in July. It's been one heck of a year.

I am really sorry for your losses as well and thank you for your condolences. It is always nice to hear from people, even if we only know each others names on an internet site. It is still always nice to know that other people can relate to your feelings and care. :moon:

My condolences to you and your family. Thats great that you are celebrating his life! I'm sure he will be with you in spirit.

I lost my father almost eight years ago. I was playing professionally and my band had just released our record. Within 6 months we released an album, the 911 attacks occured, and my father died of cancer. I called it the year from hell.

Time will heal the pain and the waves of grief will get smaller and fewer, carry his legacy and celebrate his life, thats what I try to do even 8 years later.

I am truley sorry for your loss. While I am a new member, I still need to say it.. I hope you have great success with your album. While that doesn't change anything, or what has happened, I hope something good comes from such a great loss.. God Speed, My thoughts and prayers are out to you and your family.. :moon:

John