Sign in to follow this  

Teehee.

I met my boyfriend a year ago last weeked. Last weekend he took me to the same sushi restaurant and same first date beach, and proposed. first_move.gif:moon:

Congrats Julia. You will leave a lot of broken hearts with this announcement. :moon:

Well??:moon:
Congrats! It was nice meeting you guys today

Hey Marty!! :cheers: It was nice to meet you, after the "Ravine of Peril" !!

Thanks guys!! Haa. I said yes. He changes the bike oil and puts up with my crap, all day every day. I'm a bit smitten.

Thanks guys!! Haa. I said yes. He changes the bike oil and puts up with my crap, all day every day. I'm a bit smitten.

Maybe you can work that into the vows:

I, Snorkmaiden, take you, [Awesome Guy], to be my husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, to change my oil, for better or for worse, in dust and mud, on the trail and in the Emergency Room, to love and to cherish...etc.

Oh, it brings a tear to my eye :moon:

Congratulations Julia, he sounds great!

I married a dirt bike guy and it's in our wedding vows that he has to start my bike for me after 10 kicks, no joke it's in our video

Remember, a family that plays together.....stays together :moon::ride:

Wishing you both all the best!

• Like 1

Congratulations Julia, he sounds great!

I married a dirt bike guy and it's in our wedding vows that he has to start my bike for me after 10 kicks, no joke it's in our video

Remember, a family that plays together.....stays together :moon::ride:

Wishing you both all the best!

Damn, I should have had you write my vows for me. All I came up with was some mushy heartfelt stuff. Should have thrown something useful like that in there too...

Congrats Julia, you two make a very nice couple. Hope to see you out in the desert sometime next year.

Sharon, Jeff and Ryan

Hey Marty!! :moon: It was nice to meet you, after the "Ravine of Peril" !!

'puts up with my crap'

best basis for a long lasting marriage - provided you both feel that way... I often wonder why on earth she puts up with me. She can't figure out why I treat her so well! 12 years and still can't believe we have such an awesome relationship!

congrats!

I met my boyfriend a year ago last weeked. Last weekend he took me to the same sushi restaurant and same first date beach, and proposed. first_move.gif:cheers:

Oh, wow, that's awesome!! Congrats Snork! :moon: