dirtwiz

Let's see pics of your exotic bikes

I'm new to this "Exotic Bike" thing. I traded my DRZ for this Beta 525RS.....show me your exotic bike.

5025.jpg

5021.jpg

• Like 2

Not real exotic any more but not a lot of people have the all new 2010 with the tiny motor so...

745712211_yUDFL-L.jpg

And my ATK 490 and 406...

602440528_4N6Wq-L.jpg

667016773_Eigmb-L.jpg

And this one is starting to become exotic :moon:

439135262_6ouxc-L.jpg

• Like 1

Great bikes....kind of a ATK kind of day...always loved those bikes. Let's see some more Beta's though.

Exotic? Maybe not. But kind of rare. Hear are a few.

mysdr200-2.jpg

SDR200-show1.jpg

1988-1989 Yamaha SDR200

-------------------------------------------

JeffRockStore.jpg

1998 GasGas EC250SM

---------------------------------------------

TXT70_rookie1.jpg

2003 GasGas TXT70 Rookie

02derbiSM.jpg

2002 Derbi SM50

leftside.jpg

2002 Kawasaki Super Sherpa

----------------------------------------------

90aprilia.jpg

1990 Aprilia 280 Climber

----------------------------------------------

Jeff

Just finished putting my 2001 TM125 MX back together. 18" rear rim for enduro and trials tyres, big silencer for noise regulations [and piece of string to hold the kickstart, until I buy a new one!]. Who can spot the mistake I made when assembling it?

tm1251.jpg

Just finished putting my 2001 TM125 MX back together. 18" rear rim for enduro and trials tyres, big silencer for noise regulations [and piece of string to hold the kickstart, until I buy a new one!]. Who can spot the mistake I made when assembling it?

tm1251.jpg

It isn't the non blue rear rim. That is part of the artistic expression of the blue. I can't tell anyway since I have seen so few TM's around to compare to the right way. Only good things have I heard about this brand so it's nice to see it in the mix.

Thanks HawaiiDR. Best way I have heard TM bikes described is as 'a mix of space age and farmyard technology'. This one was pretty much wrecked when I got it, and has taken a lot of work to get it to this stage. Still plenty left to do, needs a new kickstart lever, the plastics and fastners are not good, and the airbox needs modifying for the type of riding I have in mind.

Can anyone remember if their was an Italian guy on Thumper Talk, who knows a lot about TM bikes? I could do with some help properly identifying this bike.