Let's see pics of your exotic bikes

Even though its an 08' it's new and I'm happy with it.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Not quite Exotic but here goes ..... 04 GasGas 300 ec will be my 2nd ride on it over the next 3 days in Wales and the Africa Twin brought as a down the road in its side 3k later were all good...

DSC00692_zps8738cb62.jpg

IMAG0893.jpg

My GG's.

MotorcyclePics030-1.jpg

GHill

I take it you like GasGas then ....... ive just got my 1st 2 stroke a 2004 300 ec ......

I take it you like GasGas then ....... ive just got my 1st 2 stroke a 2004 300 ec ......

So do I. But my collection is a bit smaller...

1361498094978.jpg

I picked up this gem for almost nothing. 420 miles on it. Got it three weeks ago. Since then I have put some knobby tires on it and rode it about 30 miles. Oh, and the most important reason I bought it: It is street legal....

2013-02-16_16-29-39_749_zps8bcd5a92.jpg

Edited by Greg Pennsiltucky Lykens

Here is my bike, enjoy the video

That's a nice bike!

All tarted up for another season.

beta004.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

All tarted up for another season.

beta004.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Is that a drain put in on your airbox? ..and what exhaust is that? let's see fan kit.. ..Bike looks great!! Gasgas in the back looks good too... 2 and 4 stroke .. the best of both worlds.

Thanks Hawai. Wont look like that for long I added a airbox drain because there wasnt one and I was worried about cracking another expensive JE 99 mm piston .Was'nt sure if water was the cause just trying to avoid out any future potencial issues with water in the airbox.Silencer is a modded KTM 250 sx and is not overly loud. The fan system is a 12v computer fan used in conjuntion with a surface mount temp switch the whole system set me back all of 25 bucks.Mud flap was off because I needed to weld a new rear mc bracket as this is a 05 frame that I accquired from Justin&Karna back at the old Beta Talk site and the new plastic I got from Scott Hoffman a former Beta racer .

Edited by widebear

Thanks Hawai. Wont look like that for long I added a airbox drain because there wasnt one and I was worried about cracking another expensive JE 99 mm piston .Was'nt sure if water was the cause just trying to avoid out any future potencial issues with water in the airbox.Silencer is a modded KTM 250 sx and is not overly loud. The fan system is a 12v computer fan used in conjuntion with a surface mount temp switch the whole system set me back all of 25 bucks.Mud flap was off because I needed to weld a new rear mc bracket as this is a 05 frame that I accquired from Justin&Karna back at the old Beta Talk site and the new plastic I got from Scott Hoffman a former Beta racer .

Cool great mods! I'm going to look into getting that drain for my bike. I deal with water crossing and that makes sense. The computer fan would be a lot cheaper for me the way you did it but I just got the Beta one.. It's worked good but it should for the comparitive price. The exhaust looks good.. good fit and look. The cracked piston does not sound good. knock on wood I hope that doesn't happen for me. Yea I have my black set of plastics from Justin and Karna. I have the black fenders and white shrouds for now. I was going to put some orange/red shrouds on with the black fenders.. just for the hell of switching things around. I still have horrible time keeping my shroud graphics on. Usually just put the Beta sticker tags high and forward on the shrouds to avoid coming off on crashes and brush.

Here's a shot when my bike had all the black.. looks like czeckloslovakian border police bike ..and how it is now... Time for another change up..Time for my Beta to change clothes.

I hear you on the adhesive.The all black makes your bike look bad guy sinister! You might wanna try this?My friend owns a auto body shop and painted my new plastic with a clear topcoat and some flex agent added in .Makes plasic and decals look new for a long, long time

I hear you on the adhesive.The all black makes your bike look bad guy sinister! You might wanna try this?My friend owns a auto body shop and painted my new plastic with a clear topcoat and some flex agent added in .Makes plasic and decals look new for a long, long time

Thanks for the hint.. Yea my cousin told me I should put Batman stickers on my bike when it was all black.

bikes2_937487.JPG

^ Very nice! What is the one on the left? :jawdrop:

Edited by Rot Box

Thanks! It's an 09 Aprilia MXV450.

aprilia3_596409.JPG

Thanks! It's an 09 Aprilia MXV450.

aprilia3_596409.JPG

Ummmm....speechless....holy sh!t!

Hi from Greece !

Here is my 2012 beta rr498

76050_345243968927058_1861036025_n.jpg

The MXV 450 is sweet

Gosh dang Dallas, congradulations on the best move you could make. Stealth of the Beta frame and durability of the proven RFS engine. I shared many posts over there in the DRZ forums with you guys and since I bought my 2010 Beta

Betanew.jpg

I have not looked back. Welcome aboard brother, if there's anything you need you know where to find us. Check in with the Beta owner thread.

Seal.