No longer available

Oh my...those are SWEEEEET. :moon:

I would love to take one home with me..but ?

I have a garage full of bikes and three SuperMotos

already.....Can I just ? by and drool on them?

I forwarded your link to my bike riding friends. Maybe

one of them can give your bikes a good home.

Good luck and :cheers: to a pair of beautiful bikes.

Jeff, So. Cal.

Wow! Wonder if the bikes could be licensed in WA. They are definitely easier than CA. Nice work man. I can see the passion in every detail. No often do you see that kind of effort in a bike. Have to do some thinking an con work in order to get one in my garage. I just convinced her to give me the green light on a new 530 xcw. First orange bike I ever owned. What a nice surprise. I have owned nothing but blue bikes since 98' WR 400 and had every stroker model since. I would have bought another 450 but not sure if I could plate it so went with the sure thing. Anyways I will keep an eye out for any opportunity to get one of these bad boys in shop. Hell, I might have to keep it covered up so the other bikes dont get jealous. Take care and good luck in 2010.:moon:

Thank you very much guys, I appreciate all the compliments.

Looks like I have a local buyer lined up who wants both bikes.

He was the first person to come by and look at them and I figured the first guy who saw them in person would want to buy them.

Says he will have the money for me today so I am giving him the benefit of the doubt.......been here before with buyers though so I know the drill.

Thanks again, guys, the more I look at my poor ladies sitting in the garage, the more I hate selling them....these bikes were a lot of blood, sweat and tears.

Hopefully this guy if he buys them will take care of them.

This was my old race bike (and one with me on it at Grange) I sold it over a year ago and have not heard from the guy ever since, plus nobody has ever seen the bike on a track that I know of....

Just evaporated into thin air:

crf310.jpg

D-1.jpg