Mike Alessi

I don't like the AMA rules on homogulation?. It seems like they are trying to stop other brands from getting into SX and MX. If you look at supermoto you have more brands and its not all the Jap brands winning all the time. I think that if its a company's production motorcycle, whether they have 400 for sale or not that it should be allowed to be raced. However its hard for a company to get sales when those that are serious about riding AMA can't use the bikes in AMA events.:moon:

Oh I care, he has the potential in being a champion, I couldn't care less on what he gets paid to do, from a spectators perspective its been very clear in recent years that some pros are just riding for the pay check.

I drive, fly, & pay to see competition and racing like many other fans do and not to watch the top pros in the world do practice laps in a race because they get paid to much for doing nothing. RC has commented publically as well; so this isn't ass talk...IMO every team manager/owner should be like Mitch Payton, you know if you are on his team for more then a year you are earning it...

Sure sounds like it to me. He has a contract w/ KTM to race a 350. Whatever his reasons were for going back to KTM don't really matter. He is paid to do what is in his KTM contract. You may not like the SX or MX only contracts but you should learn to deal w/ it. Pro athletes are bound by their contracts and there are usually big penalties for breach of contract.

MAX!!!

I have no issues with the super cross only deals riders make especially as they get into there mid 20's

"Believe the Hype"