REV (mod for MX vs ATV Unleashed PC)

Put the kids to bed, let the microwave dinner burn; the riders are at the start gate...

As the new season of Motocross draws near, get ready to dust off your old copy of 'Mx Vs Atv: Unleashed' for PC and go bar to bar with a fresh new update called REV.

At first glance REV is simply an expansion pack for 'Mx Vs Atv: Unleashed' on the PC. Underneath, it is so much more. REV features a new realistic physics engine, improved collision system and great online play. It also contains brand new 2010 factory bikes and kits to keep the game up to date. REV also features a clear new menu setup, greatly improved in game HUD and graphical enhancements. For full details on the contents of the expansion, please read the forums.

REV will be supported by frequent updates including new bikes, kits, tracks and other improvements. Check back here once in a while to keep up with the latest instalments.

So get ready to use realistic physics and rise the ranks and become the top Motocross racer. Use engine breaking, scrubbing and proper weight distribution to edge out the competition. Let the 30 second board fall sideways, REV your engine and prepare to immerse yourself in the most authentic Motocross experience yet.

See you at the start gate!

Download REV:

http://www.mxg-hq.com/rev/

Put the kids to bed, let the microwave dinner burn; the riders are at the start gate...

As the new season of Motocross draws near, get ready to dust off your old copy of 'Mx Vs Atv: Unleashed' for PC and go bar to bar with a fresh new update called REV.

At first glance REV is simply an expansion pack for 'Mx Vs Atv: Unleashed' on the PC. Underneath, it is so much more. REV features a new realistic physics engine, improved collision system and great online play. It also contains brand new 2010 factory bikes and kits to keep the game up to date. REV also features a clear new menu setup, greatly improved in game HUD and graphical enhancements. For full details on the contents of the expansion, please read the forums.

REV will be supported by frequent updates including new bikes, kits, tracks and other improvements. Check back here once in a while to keep up with the latest instalments.

So get ready to use realistic physics and rise the ranks and become the top Motocross racer. Use engine breaking, scrubbing and proper weight distribution to edge out the competition. Let the 30 second board fall sideways, REV your engine and prepare to immerse yourself in the most authentic Motocross experience yet.

See you at the start gate!

Download REV:

http://www.mxg-hq.com/rev/

I have the game portable, does it work for it?

is it free?

yes it's free as long as you have the original mx vs atv unleashed for pc... if you don't have you can buy your original copy very cheap at ebay!!!

the best mod would be to buy reflex.

I disagree, people can't play reflex on pc... they need to invest in a xbox360 or a ps3 and personally I think REV it's better in terms of physics, simulation, bike models, skins... then reflex!!! :moon:

ive probably played about 3 times since rev came out. and..i feel like mva lost its magic. maybe its cause im not used to the new physics but...idk

Yea, maybe because you are using stock tracks... but forget stock tracks and many mcm factory custom tracks...

if u want a good feeling about the gameplay try to use a gamepad, a ps2/360 style with analog preload, control of the rider...

Please try too the following track:

http://www.mcmfactory.com/display.php?cat=mva_tracks&id=2020

imo it's one of the best to try with REV, because have decent scales and a very realistic environment and feel... in future i hope track creators will make many more like this, because the bike don't float and it's all about entering with the right speed on the rythm sections...

the following link have a few more recomended tracks with more true to life scales and i'm sure if u prefer simulation instead of unreality, u will find some "magic" again...

http://www.mxg-hq.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=2541&start=0

but in again there isn't yet a track released made purposely for REV!!!

:banghead:

How do you apply the mod pack?

when you download it , you gotta highlight all files and drag them right into the mx vs atv unleashed folder , if it doesnt work you gotta get a certian file and put it in in system 32 , if it doesnt work and you need that file send me a quick pm and ill hook ya up ..

Well I got it running with that new "rev" pack but it's all jacked. I cant create a custom player, the game freezes at the end of a race...

The graphics are much better but you really can't play....at least that's what I"m finding. Granted I don't know if I have the "original" version of this game???

Edited by Wrfrk

Well I got it running with that new "rev" pack but it's all jacked. I can create a custom player, the game freezes at the end of a race...

The graphics are much better but you really can't play....at least that's what I"m finding. Granted I don't know if I have the "original" version of this game???

reinstall the game dont even play it then install rev try that rev was alright I wont play it fully till it has major track support and the fact you cant even whip is kinda lame

Rev seems to make the graphics on this game much more life like, quality in the same league as the PS3 or dang close to it. Still can't create custom player nor does it save anything. I've also noticed you have to be 100% spot on with you jumps/landings or you crash. Honestly I think riding a real bike blindfolded would be easier so that needs to be worked out some.

Currently I'm running a version of this I downloaded from a torrent site but I like it enough that I will probably try and get my hands on the real game.

^^^

ya the main dude in charge remodeled the honda from SCRATCH, i mean u can see the eye glass in the brake resevoir, stiching on the seat, welding, everything.

Yea, maybe because you are using stock tracks... but forget stock tracks and many mcm factory custom tracks...

if u want a good feeling about the gameplay try to use a gamepad, a ps2/360 style with analog preload, control of the rider...

Please try too the following track:

http://www.mcmfactory.com/display.php?cat=mva_tracks&id=2020

imo it's one of the best to try with REV, because have decent scales and a very realistic environment and feel... in future i hope track creators will make many more like this, because the bike don't float and it's all about entering with the right speed on the rythm sections...

the following link have a few more recomended tracks with more true to life scales and i'm sure if u prefer simulation instead of unreality, u will find some "magic" again...

http://www.mxg-hq.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=2541&start=0

but in again there isn't yet a track released made purposely for REV!!!

:banghead:

oh i know. ive been in the mva community for a good year and a half

I've got it working pretty good on Vista now... still has some issues that I guess are being worked out. I hope they continue to make the SX tracks following the 2010 season like they did for A1.

Once they get the little bugs worked out this is going to be a pretty killer game. May even have to get online and start whooping some butt..... :banghead: