Any news/updates on quicktrack in lakeland

aedwards did you ever ride the old track? If not whats your comparision. The lap time on the new track is almost 2min. for average rider. He's going to put a few chicanes in the lengthen the time on it. It's the same owners as the old track. As far as riding weekends. Mainly on race weekends the county is giving him 14 event days per yr. then very few open riding days from there. Mainly will be invite only the rest of the yr.

aedwards did you ever ride the old track? If not whats your comparision. The lap time on the new track is almost 2min. for average rider. He's going to put a few chicanes in the lengthen the time on it. It's the same owners as the old track. As far as riding weekends. Mainly on race weekends the county is giving him 14 event days per yr. then very few open riding days from there. Mainly will be invite only the rest of the yr.

Yea I rode the old track.The old one was way more spread out.Not saying a was a huge fan of the old one but it was more laid out.Im not too sure about the 2 minute lap time on the new track.More like 1.5 minute.Dont get me wrong the new tracks fun but it just seems small.

to bad this track is going to have limited practices (if any) and by invitation only (as I read earlier in this post).

I was looking forward to riding that track and now I guess not.. SUCKS!!!!

The clay looked so nice and I am so tired of the soft sand tracks getting rutted up on the faces of jump and big holes at the bottom of the landings.

Just be nice to have a local track that was a hard pack surface.

• 2 weeks later...

We're missing out on entire Winter Am series, kids cast can't come off quick enough. I don't know who's more bored him or I. Been at this almost 4 years, 1st broken bone.

Probably some county hang up with permitting or inspections.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I drove up to the gate the other day and it has no info on the gate. The website is in spanish and the phone number is for the old owner. You can see it from I-4 in Polk city area. Even if it is private I would like to rent or pay to ride.

website is www.quicktrackmx.com/

I heard there is a new owner, does anyone know who it is?

I drove up to the gate the other day and it has no info on the gate. The website is in spanish and the phone number is for the old owner. You can see it from I-4 in Polk city area. Even if it is private I would like to rent or pay to ride.

website is www.quicktrackmx.com/

I heard there is a new owner, does anyone know who it is?

As far as I know Marino still owns it.Havent heard of that changeing.