Paul Miller benefit Ride Sunday 1/10/10

It’s pretty cool that ET is willing to do this in these slow economic times. This is for the guy who crashed at FB right? I'm not to familiar with real names just SN..See ya Sunday.

Way cool for ET to step up. :moon:

Yep that is the guy......here is the thre3ad for anyone that doesn't know the story behind the ride day.

http://www.gomxracing.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35637

I will be there on crf450 #715 and probably have an RM125 #224

Pics from the ride day. Again huge props to Fred for being such a great friend to do this for Paul and to Jonah for the use of the track and donating all of the food. :cheers::moon:

Haven't looked at the pics so not sure what is on there or how good they are.

http://moolah.smugmug.com/Motorcycles/ET-Paul-Miller-Benefit-Ride/10912500_w9FQJ#761932373_6Z6Ms

Pics from the ride day. Again huge props to Fred for being such a great friend to do this for Paul and to Jonah for the use of the track and donating all of the food. :cheers::moon:

Haven't looked at the pics so not sure what is on there or how good they are.

http://moolah.smugmug.com/Motorcycles/ET-Paul-Miller-Benefit-Ride/10912500_w9FQJ#761932373_6Z6Ms

Good pics Brett.

And yes, Jonah has been doing a great job with the track there...I'd like to see it a tad more technical though, it's still a pretty fast track....but still fun in it's own way, plenty of stuff that can be worked on to gain more speed:ride:

Nice pics Brett, good to see you and Alec--you guys scored in the raffle!

I'm not complaining either...:moon:

Yes it was a great day at ET and good to see everyone but mostly Paul. While you could tell he is still in pain and needs to be really careful in his movements this did not deter the smile on his face. I know he appreciated everyone who was there and he’s lucky to have a friend like Fred.

Props to Fred and thanks for all the donations, volunteers, burgers and to Jonah for providing a great facility and track.

Motomad pics

Paul’s arm is still in pretty bad shape. But he did say he was glad to be alive.

ET_2.jpg

Fred stopped by the Factory Pits :lol:to say Hi.

Thanks Fred

ET_1.jpg

ET_3.jpg

Jonah has done a great job with track prep :cheers:

ET_4.jpg

ET_5.jpg

ET_9.jpg

ET_6.jpg

The free bbq was good and the raffle was a success.

ET_7.jpg

Thanks everyone and I’m digging the Jagermeister cooler…

Good Luck Paul with rehab, hope you get better, hang in there bud.

Gary

Good pics Brett.

And yes, Jonah has been doing a great job with the track there...I'd like to see it a tad more technical though, it's still a pretty fast track....but still fun in it's own way, plenty of stuff that can be worked on to gain more speed:ride:

I am going to save this message forever. I have never had a vet rider say they wanted ET more technical before. :moon: In the last 4 months I have decided that appeal to the masses outways the appeal to me any day of the week. Glad you had fun and hope to see you again soon.

Thanks again to everyone that came out to ride this past Sunday.

I am going to save this message forever. I have never had a vet rider say they wanted ET more technical before. :banghead: In the last 4 months I have decided that appeal to the masses outways the appeal to me any day of the week. Glad you had fun and hope to see you again soon.

Thanks again to everyone that came out to ride this past Sunday.

LOL. I love obstacles that make me think as to how to approach and get across them. I'm probably a SX kind of guy, if it came to it. Loved the SX track ACP used at one of their rounds back in '05 when I raced their series. I need to try SW's AX track one of these days. Guess I still have some kid left in me:busted: Jonah, you should at least build a nice set of whoops....or even another fun rhythm section that guys can find their own way through (double, triple, etc through 'em)....maybe on that long straight stretch on the south end. Just a thought:ride:Keep up the good work :bonk: if things work out for me, I'll be out there next Tuesday night:thumbsup: