Kdx 200

Hi Guys,

I am primarily a street rider but bought a 2006 KDX 200 new. Since then, I have ridden it.....ready for this..... .6 miles. I think I have given myself ample opportunity to try to make time to ride, but it doesn't look like it is going to happen. I paid just over $4k new. How much do you think I should ask for this bike. It is absolutely new. Always stored indoors, the tires have never seen the dirt.

I am embarassed and a disgrace to TT!

One redeeming result has been my discovery of DS riding. Having a street legal bike to get to a trail is a real plus----don't intend to sell my DRZ anytime soon.

Thanks for the help guys!

Let me look in my wallet and find a suggested sale price. :moon:

Unfortunately, since it is a 4 year old model, I think it would be lass than $3,000. 2006 KX250's were $6,000 MSRP and go for $3,000-ish. The KDX's are somewhat common and easily found on the used market. I think part of what may be hurting your value is if someone finds a very good condition, recent model and sees it's price vs. what you might ask for yours.

Good luck on the sale.

Im always willing to pay a little extra for a clean bike,I hate when you go and look at a used bike and the dirt is still hanging off it.If the person did'nt have time to clean it before selling it,then im sure he did'nt have time to maintain it.If its as clean as you say it is,I would have no problem paying $2.600-$2.900 for a 2stroke.But unfortunately I dont need one right now,wait until spring and sell it where you can post pictures of your bike.

I thought ADV appealed to bikes that could be plated, but I guess many people have plated KDXs

Thanks guys

My 06 220 is plated. You have a GREAT Trail Bike. 2006 is the final year the KDX was made. The KDX motor is awesome, it's a shame Kawasaki did not make the effort to update the suspension. I updated the suspension myself & thats the icing on the cake. Make some effort to ride it & you may change your mind.....Post on WWW.KDXRIDER.NET you may get a buyer over there....

I love 2 strokes! I used to have 3 RZ-350s. After I sold my last one, I wanted to have a 2 stroke in the stable, and given the eco-weenies I pulled the trigger on the KDX as 06 was the last year for the bike. It is literally brand new. Guaranteed to be the nicest one in the country....can't get better than new!

I just bought an 05 KDX 220 with the Wiseco, Devol radiator supports, Cycra busters, PC Platinum II pipe and silencer, extremely low miles/wear and I paid $2,900 for it. I don't mind paying a few hundred more to buy a bike that is in good condition.

I just sold my XR650R on Craigslist. The responses were pretty good. You do have to re-post after 30 days because it expires without notice

Good luck.

Winkel

I just bought an 05 KDX 220 with the Wiseco, Devol radiator supports, Cycra busters, PC Platinum II pipe and silencer, extremely low miles/wear and I paid $2,900 for it. I don't mind paying a few hundred more to buy a bike that is in good condition.

I just sold my XR650R on Craigslist. The responses were pretty good. You do have to re-post after 30 days because it expires without notice

Good luck.

Winkel

I paid 1300.00 for this...

SAM_0215.jpg