Swingarm for 2006 pitster pro

Ok, please forgive my begginer questoins. Im looking at buying a used 2006 pitster pro xc 125cc. The pictures i have seen, the swingarm looks weird at where the shock mounts to it. Almost like a banana shaped swingarm i would say? Is this normal for the year or is this somethign aftermarket? Is there any swingarms out there that i could put on it? To me it looks like it would be awfully weak. Thanks.

It broke the shock itself? Wow, there isnt any other swingarm to put on it to fix this? Well you said you sold a kit, does that mean you dont do that any more? Im only gonna buy it for $625. Nothing higher. THe guy says hardly ridden. Thanks for the information.

Well I didnt mention it was in pieces but all there. I go it home about 4 pm and running by 730. =) I got a 125 motor and the 150 eng was busted/ Im working on getting it going.

Add: I would really try if you can to ge a new one from one of the vendors. To me it looks as iff they are only getting better and better. I AM NOT AN employee either. Heh I just been looking around a lot after i bought a used 05 SSR wich the pink says its a 125 lynx? or something like that but anyways its a POS to these uper level rides.

Edited by Madspeed
Adding