Sign in to follow this  

BritishColumbia Which OHSS race for 2010?

Hi guys, I've heard there's some epic riding up in the Great North, I was just curious if you guys could pick one race to do from the OHSS which one would it be? The reason I ask is i'd be coming up from Washington State and obviously would only be able to make it up that way a couple times per year. If I could get some descriptions about some of the races as far as distance, difficulty, terrain, etc. that would be helpful. Thanks guys!

Hi guys, I've heard there's some epic riding up in the Great North, I was just curious if you guys could pick one race to do from the OHSS which one would it be? The reason I ask is i'd be coming up from Washington State and obviously would only be able to make it up that way a couple times per year. If I could get some descriptions about some of the races as far as distance, difficulty, terrain, etc. that would be helpful. Thanks guys!

visit http://www.gkma.ca/Gallery/default.asp

this will give you and idea. i made the head cam movies.

the gkma is doing the OHSS dragon spray race. last year it was 20 km long and we 4 loops. salmon arm is another good one.

Salmon Arm or Vernon would be the two best picks IMO.

You should also think about the PNWMA Monkey Wrench race. Classic, but can be dusty.

Check out the new OHSS website, www.ohssracing.com. You can view all of the 2009 posters. They also have their own online forum. The site is new and still a work in progress but already has a lot of info.