Reed (do not read unless already watch SX rnd. 2

I heard the exact same thing, apparently he is out 'indefinitely' according to speed.com's report.

The way stuart was wincing in pain in front of the cameras there tells me that he's probably got a really bruised rib. If it was broken I don't think that he could friggen ride anymore at all, but he trudged on.

He fell again later and it was a small slip really and was in quite a bit of pain, suggesting again that he's going to be really hurting in a week still.

Does anyone have any links to any interviews (were there any?) of JS and CR after the race?

I was watching and they interviewed dungy of course and then it was all over... I was hoping for more footage of the other riders..

What about Kyle Partridge? JS took him out and no word about him on Speed or....

I'm wondering the same thing. Kyle seemed to get the shaft the most out of this ordeal. Once again another irrational and wreckless move my JS7. Winning is great and all, but when you're nailing a 90'+ tripple, don't take someone else's line. Have some respect and sportsmanship. I thought the 2010 season brought out a new james stewart after watching AX1 but I guess we were all wrong. Looks like not much has changed.

What about Kyle Partridge? JS took him out and no word about him on Speed or....

Kyle landed on the back of JS. Last time I checked, the driver that rear ends another driver is ALWAYS at fault even if the driver in front slams their brakes on.

So now....who took out who?

Kyle landed on the back of JS. Last time I checked, the driver that rear ends another driver is ALWAYS at fault even if the driver in front slams their brakes on.

JS took out KP. You probably believe that pedestrians "ALWAYS" have the right of way too. Do yourself a favor and watch the incident again.

LOL

So if I am passing you on the interstate and whip over before I got fully past your car, causing your front bumper to hit my rear fender behind the wheel...whose fault is it?

I am pretty sure I wouldn't be able to cut under you like Stewart did, but close enough.

Thats only because on the road your supposed to apply a safe distance between moving vehicles. That would make for shitty racing wouldn't it?

Stew is lucky Kyle did not come down on his back and break him in half...It looked really bad to take off in the middle of the track and come down almost across the entire track while in traffic...I can't believe a PRO would do that as it is not only dangerous for you but all the others out there also..Kyle said on his blog on vitalmx.com last night that as soon as js took off, he looked over at him with a look in his eyes that said 'this is gonna hurt' and sure enough, js looked right at him in mid air as he crossed over to him...This is the BS that should get fine and suspension....it was so obvious he made that move across the track...

The reed fine was BS also and I saw where it was lifted after the appeal...It was not that bad I thought...What was he suppose to do? Say please move UR head? Not pretty but these are PROs.

The cr wreck looked mostly like an accident..js was just following the lines everyone else were going and chopping the corner...cr came in under and hit him...cr could have saw them all taking that same line and avoided them but who knows...I think they both were racing to that spot and neither gave any...it was a wuss wreck..either this or cr knew that line would be taken (it was lap 5)and was just waiting to t-bone js...

Anyway, a lot to do over not much unless cr is out and I hope to see him back out there quickly...RD is a force it looks like and he and RV and js need some comp :banghead:

Edited by ray_ray

Yeah I agree with you he should have pulled the handbrake on and give him a toot of the horn not jump on him what was he thinking!:banghead:

It looked to me that Cr was trying to avoid the other bikes and Js taking the higher line changed lines and hit Cr. JS did Hit CR towards the rear of the bike. I also think that when CR pushed JS head off his arm it was just a reaction to getiing his arm out. Did he even know it was JS at that point?

did you just compare pro sx racing to "rules of the road"? :banghead::bonk::bonk:

FYI- I rear ended someone once (on the road, not in a race) and was found not at fault:busted:

Hay Jack :banghead:

Taken from VitalMX.......

Kyle quotes: 'Okay heres the deal... I appreciate everyones comments and concernes on whether or not im okay.. When you have someone who is 4 seconds a lap faster than you,as james was over me in times in practice, who am I kidding making up 4 seconds a lap to me seems impossible hince the reason in every single post ive done ive told everyone i have the up most respect for James Stewart and the whole team. I know it may seem to you guys that it looked like i was going to over jump the triple but when someone is literally scrubbing from one side of the track to the other and goes underneath you then you lift the front wheel up... If you see one of the videos as someone else stated i tried all i could by taking my foot off and lifting as hard as possible... James is so good at staying low and carrying so much speed up the face off a triple and landing it perfectly it blows my mind how he does it... If you watch the lites class on TV you will notice a lot of guys coming up short on the second triple.. The reason this was happening is because the faces on the triples were a lot steeper than usual.. The length is the same week in and week out... While i was coming down before both of us hit the ground i was already on his back.. So he kind of drug me an extra 5 or 10 feet before we both hit the ground.. neither one of us rolled very far we hit the ground and stopped... I dont know what the confusion is here but like i said and this is getting a little out of hand I dont feel as if i was at fault at all... He came over on me in the air and we hit before either one of us landed so if i was over shooting the jump or not we both would have still crashed.'

'I dont think that the AMA should do anything... I agree it was a racing incident and it is what it is but, at the same time it was a racing incident that could have been prevented if james was a little more patient... I mean he had the heat race in the bag without a doubt i mean stroupe led the whole race.'

This is ignorant. Bubba cut across the triple while they were still in a pack. Clearly nothing Partridge could do but try to lessen the impact which he did by lifting his wheel and bracing himself.

Remember back when Bubba pulled back onto the track in front of Preston was that Preston's fault?