Sign in to follow this  

Videos of bad riders?

I'm not uber tall but my drz is really high...

I touch the ground on the tip of my toes and my weight is helping since Blackflys touches with the tip of his toes too. And he's something like 3-4 inches taller than me but lighter :lol:

yuup that's me on the video :thumbsup: As long as people find it funny it's all good it was the video's purpose :ride: I fell on purpose :lol::lol:

Don't feel bad, while I was watching the video, I was having flashbacks of my first off road experience on my XR650L. The two guys I was with made it look so easy, and me, putz boy with his stock tires kept falling down again, and again, and again.:lol:

Great video!!!!

So you bring your buddy out for his first race....you lend him a bike and all the gear needed and most importantly a helmet camera cause something this funny has got to be captured on video!! On his second wipeout at 3:36 the exhaust header lands on his a$$ and melts right though the pants and leaves a nice reminder of the race for him. I only wish I had taken better pictures of his burn!! But my favorite part of the whole race is that he gives up trying to start the bike after his 3rd wipeout and gets towed into the pits by a quad ;o)

http://share.vio-pov.com/videoManager/play.php?file=MTgzMS82OTQzLmZsdl43MDg4XmN1cnRpcy5oZXJtYW5zb25AaGluei5jb20=

So you bring your buddy out for his first race....you lend him a bike...

That can't possibly be the worst first race of all time! Good ol' Brent seemed competent on the bike, handling the jumps solid, struggling some in the sand and with the throttle on a strange bike in the corners but, overall, he was looking for other riders and didn't really seem to be a menace to all, including himself. Figure by the second wipe out, he was gassed anyway, right?

Great vid!

That can't possibly be the worst first race of all time! Good ol' Brent seemed competent on the bike, handling the jumps solid, struggling some in the sand and with the throttle on a strange bike in the corners but, overall, he was looking for other riders and didn't really seem to be a menace to all, including himself. Figure by the second wipe out, he was gassed anyway, right?

Great vid!

Yeah, I wouldn't make one lap in practice much less in a race. He did a lot better than I would.

Thats not bad riding. It takes serious talent to crash on a jump no bigger than a speed bump.

It's all in the speed and the balance.