Sign in to follow this  

post videos of you on your DRZ.

Maxxis Maxx Cross Intermediate tires with tapcon screws installed in them.

20141127_003142_resized_zps211b2a58.jpg

20141124_181550_resized_zpsf92e2c0a.jpg

WOW!!! Those are some gnarly-ass tires, but watching how well you went in the snow.......they WORK pretty damn good! Nice, bud   :smirk:

I've even seen them forced into a nut so there's no way they could come loose. These were for some heavy duty snow work up in Colorado......

I think those would be a blast on a frozen lake.

Edited by Signman606
  • Like 3

Thanks!

Sorry, I don't have more clips involving the DRZ... yet. I rarely point the camera at myself, so the stuff on my channel is mostly about my brother, who's the better rider, but no longer on a DRZ.

I know Henry is just SKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERED to post vids hehe.

Just teasin Henry, hope to see you both out on the track in 2015. Miss my Chen Bros :(

I will post one of you, your bro, me, Brian, Colby, Joe, Brian O, David and Patrick so HA

when your on pavement how does it feel??

Great when theirs lots of snow! twitchy on dry pavement though

Had a fun time today.

Edited by SeeThree
  • Like 1

First time out on the ice, sadly my cameras audio doesn't work.
But other then that it was damn fun! The ride there was do-able aswell. Only about 10-20cm powder that you can easily just push through even though i only have about .7 inch studds.
And you don't have to listen to my engine revving a bit too high. THe gas wire got stuck on some ice in the cable after opening up the first time on the lake. After that i had a very nice.... lazy throttle so to say. I basically let it do most things by itself. Since we were only there for a short while.

This clip is from my friends camera, for those who want some sound. Its about the same time as the one i showed of my DRZ. Figured i would link both even though one of them isnt really a DRZ.

• Like 2

Hey mate haven't been on here for a bit. Had a good day at the track. Think it's time to get that fcr

You lin the vid i presume lake ??

Going very well indeed right there...............

yes thats me, 

check out other vids of mine if your bored.. youtube channel: 707LAKE

• Like 1

Big ol bump. Finally got around to editing a bit of gopro footage.  

Nice job on the wheelies  👍 Awesome new N1N's & trick front fender brace...pretty sure I used to have one just like that  :thinking:  Looks like you're running good!  :rolleyes:

Hey Rich, thanks for the heads-up on the light mounts. Are you running one of these? If so, what  lamps are you running & where to purchase? Is a larger stator required to push the LED's?

BTW...can't believe the fire damage around Clearlake you've posted. I told you a couple years back that my Grandparents ran a motel on that lake & I've spent months up there while growing up. Unbelievable pics of the damage this year.

• Like 1

Hey Rich, thanks for the heads-up on the light mounts. Are you running one of these? If so, what  lamps are you running & where to purchase? Is a larger stator required to push the LED's?

BTW...can't believe the fire damage around Clearlake you've posted. I told you a couple years back that my Grandparents ran a motel on that lake & I've spent months up there while growing up. Unbelievable pics of the damage this year.

i have ebay led lights, mounted(used provided led mount bracket) into an existing bolt hole for the acerbis supermoto handguard

CAM00735_zpsc178a4f8.jpg

Edited by 707LAKE
  • Like 1

Nice job on the wheelies  👍 Awesome new N1N's & trick front fender brace...pretty sure I used to have one just like that  :thinking:  Looks like you're running good!  :rolleyes:

Thanks man! Ahah it's quite the nice fender isn't it  ;) .  I put my name down for a '16 beta 300 today.. So appreciating the sumo's while i still have em! :devil:

• Like 1