new 2007 RM250

Got this off eBay and its brand new, previous owner bought it put on procircuit exhaust, kickstand, and magura hydro clutch and put it up. Only started it once a week to keep the carb cleaned out. I haven't owned a suzuki since highschool, I primarily ride KTM's (have owned 12). Looking for some help setting this up for the woods without spending a ton of money.

Got this off eBay and its brand new, previous owner bought it put on procircuit exhaust, kickstand, and magura hydro clutch and put it up. Only started it once a week to keep the carb cleaned out. I haven't owned a suzuki since highschool, I primarily ride KTM's (have owned 12). Looking for some help setting this up for the woods without spending a ton of money.

Not to knock you personally, but why do folks believe what previous owners say? (Surely there's some basis for your decision to go with what they owner said).

Anyway, the usual: Flywheel weight if it's hard to handle in the slow stuff, take a tooth off the front sprocket (or add 2-3 to the rear), get it resprung for your weight, change the oil to something that you know should be in there, disassemble, lube, reassemble the usual pivot points that aren't well-greased from the factory. Should be good to go! :ride:

Not to knock you personally, but why do folks believe what previous owners say? (Surely there's some basis for your decision to go with what they owner said).

Anyway, the usual: Flywheel weight if it's hard to handle in the slow stuff, take a tooth off the front sprocket (or add 2-3 to the rear), get it resprung for your weight, change the oil to something that you know should be in there, disassemble, lube, reassemble the usual pivot points that aren't well-greased from the factory. Should be good to go! :ride:

I believed him because it was new, had dust on the handlebars and the plastic was perfect including the oem warning stickers, so was the tires and swing arm was shiny enough to fix your hair in. Bottom of the frame was still shiny and not missing any paint or even scratched to think of it. Brake pads and rotor were perfect, seat was still stiff. He had pro circuit jet the bike and put on vforce reeds and cage in it. No doubt this thing is a bad boy. I started it in a gas station parking lot and it sounded mean, it was idling like RC's sx bike.

Woe nice find!

That bike would look great sitting in my garage! :ride:

?

Nope your garage has too much RM stuff in it already, it would fit better in my empty space lol!

Very nice RM , it looks like a new one to me:thumbsup:

Great find! In addition to what everyone else has said, I'd also fit an o-ring chain and steel sprockets as the stock stuff doesn't last 5 minutes, take out the airfilter then clean and re-oil it (the old oil will have sunk to the bottom of it over the years), and fit a pair of ultra heavy duty inner tubes. Then ride it & have fun.

Another Mihylo stalker??????

:ride:

?

Me a stalker?? Nah, it wouldn't fit my profile.................................Oh by the way, how do you spell your first name again?? I need to know for my new Tattoo......jus kidding:thumbsup: