Really Stupid Question


Hi All,

Apologies in advance, what do you call the section of plastic below the rear fender that helps protect the airbox from water, I am trying to replace with a new one but am coming up blank on searches.

lol are you talking about the mud flap? The piece of plastic that protects your shock from getting covered in dirt attached to the bottom of the airbox?

haha. Thats the boy!

I've searched, Mud Guard, Airbox Splash Guard everything under the sun except ofcourse Mudflap!! How on earth could my brain forget Mudflap! LOL:doh:


Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now