Engine Oil

I usually run motul synthetic oil in my bike but today I went to the bike shop and grabed motul 10w30 to change my oil. By the time I drained my oil and started to refill it I realized that I got non synthetic oil, but to avoid the hassle of running to get different oil I went ahead and put it in.

Should I be worried about running the non synthetic after using synthetic in my bike?

no your fine

I usually run motul synthetic oil in my bike but today I went to the bike shop and grabed motul 10w30 to change my oil. By the time I drained my oil and started to refill it I realized that I got non synthetic oil, but to avoid the hassle of running to get different oil I went ahead and put it in.

Should I be worried about running the non synthetic after using synthetic in my bike?

you should be worried about all the money your lossing not running rotela:bonk:

I might be wrong here but i was under the impression that if you have been using synth. Oil then put in standard petroleum oil, your clutch stands a good chance of slipping. You can go the other way but once your fiber soak in synthetic oil they do not want to go back.

Thats what I thought I heard also. I guess I will find out when I ride this weekend.

Maybe I should drain it and replace it with synthetic before I ride.

It will be fine, I've switched back and forth without problems a few times. As long as you run a quality oil and change it regularly you'll be fine.