Jawbone Area RR & Pics!

Here's the new and improved format for politically correct action and scenery shots of your favorite riding areas! Absolutely NO ONE can be offended or concerned or even get excited about your adventure. Just do a little photoshop work on your RR and SSS (or even the wild times riding those "brown carbonite-marked freeways") will be safe from trail-poachers and critics alike... :ride:

Can't you just imagine the awesome condition of the dirt ... and that scenery!

24Climb-1.jpg

Here's some challenging rock-hopping found on designated SR-XXX...

02RyanDrD-1.jpg

A hillclimb that just makes you drool with envy...

09TonySorrel2-1.jpg

Finally got to that mountain top and what a view!!

32Rocks-1.jpg

Well, back to the campsite. Can't really show you because it may be mistakenly identified as "off-trail"...

02MineCamp-1.jpg

And finally, a dez feature that I passed while "hiking" that reminds me of something that too few have...

33ScrotumRock.jpg

I know that you were as excited about experiencing this adventure as I was bringing it to you?

• Like 9

:ride::worthy:?:worthy::bonk::D:lol:?:lol::moon:

Gas for you! That's some funny shit right there. Good to see you have such a great sense of humor. We really need that around this place these days between the economy sucking ass and all the wet blanket holier than thou crowed in here these days.

Yeah I said it! You all know who you are.

Don't forget to hit my rep meter with negative juju.

The Outlaw Patriot

In keeping with the 'Don't Photo Don't Tell' polices some riders have adopted on TT, here is my new Ride Report format.

I did a quick local ride yesterday.

Arrived at the staging area about 0830, no one else was around, just the way I like it.

Ride%20Report_Page_1.jpg

There is some sweet single track hillclimbs just in from the staging area.

Ride%20Report_Page_2.jpg

Only came upon one DS rider. We exchanged proper hand signals.

Ride%20Report_Page_3.jpg

Took a well need break in a secluded meadow.

Ride%20Report_Page_4.jpg

Returned to the truck well worn out by all the dodging and weaving between the pines in my super secret single track oasis.

Ride%20Report_Page_5.jpg

• Like 1

I understand the whole dont post pics of illegal riding , but not sure how that closes down more places?

Dont post pics mainly so all the yahoos dont go out there bringing more attention, but due to process not sure how it would legally close more places. If it is closed it's closed whether you continue to ride or not.

For 5 years we have kept our photo gallery private... It is fun... we have lots of great ride photos and memories we share with each other... we are not camera shy because no one sees the photos but us. While we don't have a bunch of renegade photos, if someone is caught off trail for a minute, those photos aren't being downloaded by tree huggers and used against us.

Anyone can do the same thing and use private photo galleries to share pics with your buddies. Then load only safe and sane teaser pictures on TT that can't be used against the riding community. It's just smarter that way.

The same goes for gps tracks... QUIT BLASTING TRACKS ALL OVER THE NET PEOPLE ! If you don't know the trails learn from others ON THE TRAIL.

Quit putting our trail tracks on the net for the enemy to download.

• Like 1

For 5 years we have kept our photo gallery private... It is fun... we have lots of great ride photos and memories we share with each other... we are not camera shy because no one sees the photos but us. While we don't have a bunch of renegade photos, if someone is caught off trail for a minute, those photos aren't being downloaded by tree huggers and used against us.

Anyone can do the same thing and use private photo galleries to share pics with your buddies. Then load only safe and sane teaser pictures on TT that can't be used against the riding community. It's just smarter that way.

The same goes for gps tracks... QUIT BLASTING TRACKS ALL OVER THE NET PEOPLE ! If you don't know the trails learn from others ON THE TRAIL.

Quit putting our trail tracks on the net for the enemy to download.

How bout quit spamming your lame ass rides on TT :D:ride::bonk:?