Sign in to follow this  

New Mgx Preprints New PICS!!!

So i order my mgx preprinted backgrounds and they got here today but only the front numberplate fit , and the sides dont fit maybe they do but thier too small and have no bolt holes. or fit the whole side panels. And they didnt send me no air box decals. I think thier templates messed up or wrong side panels.

and this is for my 01 yz250f . i called mgx and they said they would check my order tomorow and if its bad they would replace them for me .

heres the pics

Front a little crooked but its fine

DSCN2109-1.jpg

sides

DSCN2110.jpg

DSCN2079.jpg

DSCN2087.jpg

and old side panels. as you see the old ones someone cut them before the go to the top of the plastic . but the new ones should fit the whole side panel

anybody know what bike they look like they go to ? or they do fit and im wrong? but the part that goes to the airbox doesnt fit at all and theres no lower bolt hole, and smaller and no airbox piece. They do look great thou.

Well Here it is all done look s good .

DSCN2115.jpg

DSCN2114.jpg

DSCN2113.jpg

DSCN2111.jpg

Edited by anthony250

They look like they'd fit, I'd wait to see what they say before you stick them on there unless you think they'll work. They do look like they were trying to save materials with cutting them so low haha.

They look like they'd fit, I'd wait to see what they say before you stick them on there unless you think they'll work. They do look like they were trying to save materials with cutting them so low haha.

Kinda . But they would have alot of creasing . Yeah theynsaid

email so. I did and. I'm gonna call agian tomorow but they should even bigger and come with airbox decals!

dude those side plates look like there for a 2 stroke. I bet there wrong!! Dont put them on until you hear back from them!!!!

dude those side plates look like there for a 2 stroke. I bet there wrong!! Dont put them on until you hear back from them!!!!

yeah i know , to a 125 or an 80 , hell no i wont put them on , theres no way they even fit. im gonna talk to them tomorow

They look like they would fit to me. You will have to but out the bolt holes. Use heat when you apply them and you can work out any wrinkles. Graphics are unbelievably pliable with a little heat.

Yup, called and said they do fit , thats how thier templates are which doesnt look that all great but what can i do ! , and no air box decals. so i got a t shirt . so i started putting on the left side numberplate and just a few tiny bubbles. Yeah heat works good. Now im gonna do the right side right now wish me luck!!.

Hmm, just ordered mine yesterday but I have a 09 so they should have a good template on it since its a newer year.

Just got mine and they came out great:excuseme:

IMG_1428.jpg

I spot a harbor freight shopper...lol sorry couldnt help myself I got the same T allens and zip ties...

I'm not gonna lie to you, the back plates look so half assed that I would be embarassed to run them. I went with MGX one time and was not pleased with their customer service. Decal mx is where I go 9 times out of 10 unless I run a factory kit I get the matching backgrounds. Factory backing is a good company as well. Not ragging on the bike, but I would be pretty upset if that's the results I got out of my backgrounds. If you want cheap, yet good backgrounds, go throttle jockey.

Couldn't really say anything bad about my decal mx's.

104_0222.jpg

I'm not gonna lie to you, the back plates look so half assed that I would be embarassed to run them. I went with MGX one time and was not pleased with their customer service. Decal mx is where I go 9 times out of 10 unless I run a factory kit I get the matching backgrounds. Factory backing is a good company as well. Not ragging on the bike, but I would be pretty upset if that's the results I got out of my backgrounds. If you want cheap, yet good backgrounds, go throttle jockey.

Couldn't really say anything bad about my decal mx's.

104_0222.jpg

I know they at least should be big enough to fit up to the air box . The way you have yours is the the way I pictured I get mine. But they siad they blame the bike being old and that's how they got the templates . So maybe take pics and show to them that it looks like crap

yah I'd be writing some emails for sure. Older generation or not, they should still have the correct size templates for the bike that they offer the product for.

yah I'd be writing some emails for sure. Older generation or not, they should still have the correct size templates for the bike that they offer the product for.

+1. How hard is it to get the dimensions for the number plates. They dont look that bad but they do look small

I spot a harbor freight shopper...lol sorry couldnt help myself I got the same T allens and zip ties...

I just went to one of their stores today:banana: That place is amazing