still fighting with my 100

Does anybody have a stator they want to sell im tired of watchen ebay .lol :ride:

For what year? Just the stator?

im new to this forum...i also am looking for a new stator and coil.My chain came off,doubled over the front sprocket and smashed the side cover took the stator right off.i had been trying to find the short or whatever causes the bike to have no spark now.does anyone know how to test them and if they could be rpaired?? any info on this problem would be greatly appreciated. thanks

im new to this forum...i also am looking for a new stator and coil.My chain came off,doubled over the front sprocket and smashed the side cover took the stator right off.i had been trying to find the short or whatever causes the bike to have no spark now.does anyone know how to test them and if they could be rpaired?? any info on this problem would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Can't help if we don't know the year.

oops sorry i believe the bike to be a 2001 but im not positive on that because the bike isnt with me,its at a buddies house thanks again

What a bad brake.

Are you sure it is the stator? Have you pulled the fly wheel?

ya i puled the fly wheel,i knew it was the stator because,the chain hit the stator so hard it broke the stator plate and broke it right off,i have been trying to figure out where exactly the short could be but i assume it is in one of the coils wraps,all of the other wires on the bike seem to be fine but i need an ohms tester to know 100%

I scored a NEW stator on Ebay for $75 :banana:. You just have to keep looking... I wonder if anyone sells just the pick up, I have a good stator with a broken pick up.