Over the glasses goggles

I have to wear glasses because they are prisms and not regular prescription. My eyes don't line up and I have to wear these to see single vision. I don't think the prescription goggles will work. My 4 wheeler landed on my head causing this condition (see signature) and now I need these kind of goggles. Stupid hurts! Just now getting to where I can ride again. Didn't see much results on this in the search. If anybody has any info on what brands it will be greatly appreciated. thanks

If you have smaller glasses then the Scott Voltage OTG are a good choice, the range of vision is smaller though. Otherwise if you like a wider range of vision with glasses on use the Oakley L Frames, those were my primary brand for many years and they hold up really well.

thanks for the replys. I liked the Oakley O frame before I had glasses. Taking the helmet to the dealer and trying them on seems like the thing to do. Don't know why I didn't think of that. Good knock to the head I guess. Thanks for all the input!