02 520 exc..need advise going rekluse/revloc

Ok looks like I don't have much of a choice if I want to continue to ride my Bike..My right foot calf muscle is weak so I need to move the rear Brake to the left handle bars..No strength to push down my toe against the lever..:banghead:I would like to keep the foot brake also for the panic Heel Stops..Seems as if the 02 year has a different center hub than the 03..Anyone have a pic of there setup or a link I could check out and part numbers so I can Order up parts..either revloc/rekluse with brake clutch kits..Thanks in Advance ..

Ok looks like I don't have much of a choice if I want to continue to ride my Bike..My right foot calf muscle is weak so I need to move the rear Brake to the left handle bars..No strength to push down my toe against the lever..:banghead:I would like to keep the foot brake also for the panic Heel Stops..Seems as if the 02 year has a different center hub than the 03..Anyone have a pic of there setup or a link I could check out and part numbers so I can Order up parts..either revloc/rekluse with brake clutch kits..Thanks in Advance ..
.bump anyone with the 520 recluse and brake setup.

I installed a standard Revloc auto clutch on my '02 520 EXC when the bike was new. I sold this bike to a friend of mine several years back and after 16,000 miles the Revloc is still going strong and is just as smooth as ever.

Most of my friends and I have converted the stock clutch master cylinder for LHRB usage and do not miss the absence of the foot brake. Rekluse has a nice dual hand/foot rear brake setup. Revloc also has a dual setup that works OK but not as well as the one from Rekluse. For the best rear braking, connect the clutch side master cylinder directly to the rear brake caliper.

I installed a standard Revloc auto clutch on my '02 520 EXC when the bike was new. I sold this bike to a friend of mine several years back and after 16,000 miles the Revloc is still going strong and is just as smooth as ever.

Most of my friends and I have converted the stock clutch master cylinder for LHRB usage and do not miss the absence of the foot brake. Rekluse has a nice dual hand/foot rear brake setup. Revloc also has a dual setup that works OK but not as well as the one from Rekluse. For the best rear braking, connect the clutch side master cylinder directly to the rear brake caliper.

Thanks chas, I tought I had a revloc bought but the seller found out it would not fit my year due to the center shaft hub:banghead:..You wouldn't have a part number by chance looks like I'll need to break down and get the recluse or revloc if I can find the correct one. thanks for the info. I;ll check into the brake setup.I Miss riden..:ride: