aloha ride..feb6th at tahuya

Washington

ok,go to your local thrift store and buy the loudest hawiian shirt you can find.bring a can of food (for the food bank)and come join me at elphandahl staging area 910am)for a misadventure ride.figure to do 30/40 miles and then do a chillidog feed.

it's time for a Aloha Mulisha ride!!!

I think I can make this one!

Jeremy

i have to apolgize.but i just my father in the hospital so my obligations have changed.i will have to reshedule this ride.Sorry

All the best to your dad, riding is like -100 in importance when family is in need

I really think everyone will understand! Our prayers go out to you father and we wish him all the best!

family first without a doubt.best to you and your father.plenty of time for riding in the future.

ok,go to your local thrift store and buy the loudest hawiian shirt you can find.bring a can of food (for the food bank)and come join me at elphandahl staging area 910am)for a misadventure ride.figure to do 30/40 miles and then do a chillidog feed.

it's time for a Aloha Mulisha ride!!!

Dave?

You'll never make Tahuya at 9:10 when you sleep till 8:45...Unless you ment the second 9:10.:ride:

No worries about rescheduling, we'll be praying for your dad.

Meanwhile, I'll dust of my Hawaiian shirt in preparation, sounds like a perfect excuse to go riding!

jeremy

are you still riding sunday?

Joe

jeremy

are you still riding sunday?

Joe

Can't make it this weekend.