Update 2011 SXF´s

Latest fly-on-the-wall info regarding the new SXF line. All SXF bikes will have the linkage and new frame /bodywork (no question) but the 450 SXF will probably not get the EFI after all . I´ll have precise info in some two weeks time - maybe even with some pics of actual prod. bikes.

The 350 SXF is most certainly going to be one helluva bike. The prod. bike has ,and is as we speak, been tested by several different riders ranging from Vet novices to Pro´s and everyone raves over the bike performance. Everyone. If any bike can singlehandedly end the 450F era this is the one.

The sorry part ; the 2011 line release is pushed forward to June so no new 450 SXF for Papa in early May . :ride::lol::D Damn it - my current (and ancient) ride starts to feel harsh and ratty... How come ??!! :bonk:

you are getting spoilt Ville

:ride::lol:

Can't WAIT for those 2 weeks or so to go by and see those PRODUCTION pics!! THAT (the 350) is hands down my next bike....thanks Ville!!

Get in the line boys ! It will be a Mayhem after these bikes. UFC skills needed in order to elbow your way to the dealership counter to lay down the deposit... O.K. maybe not really that bad but the demand will sure exceed the number of available bikes.

Damn it - i´m left hanging with my old & obsolete scoot for two extra months .. :ride:

Thanks for the update.

350 here we come :] do you know whats on it ville? does it come with an akro ect.. or just standard pipe like they all do atm...just the musquin reps come with them ect. so they could do too :ride:

Well on the 450 I wish it was going to be EFI and no Linkage but owell. Looks like I may either buy the 350 or get me a 300 XC 2stroker to rip around on. I need to ride a 350 before getting one. I know at least 10 people with large down payments on the 350 across the whole USA just waiting to see who gets them.

350 here we come :] do you know whats on it ville? does it come with an akro ect.. or just standard pipe like they all do atm...just the musquin reps come with them ect. so they could do too :ride:

I don´t think the Akra is in the cards. KTM may make a late replica model since they are quite found on that ; There has been a Rattray,Townley,Ramon,Nagl & Musquin replicas so far and those are always equipped with pipes and stuff. But the Akra sitting on a regular prod bike ? Well - i wouldn´t hold my breath... After all it´s one expensive pipe.

Well on the 450 I wish it was going to be EFI and no Linkage but owell. Looks like I may either buy the 350 or get me a 300 XC 2stroker to rip around on. I need to ride a 350 before getting one. I know at least 10 people with large down payments on the 350 across the whole USA just waiting to see who gets them.

... and you got the linkage and no EFI instead :ride:

Have you heard if the electric bike is going to be in the lineup?

Ray

Have you heard if the electric bike is going to be in the lineup?

Ray

Haven´t actually heard anything about the elec bike. I´ll have to do some more spying ...:ride:

VilleKTM What can you tell me about the 350? The pictures that we see are they the same as what will go into production? I have contacted Cernics in PA and they are getting 6 mid summer. I was told they had a few unspoken for and they required $500.00 down. I didn't do it yet because no one can tell me what these bad boys will list for.

I feel your pain. I don´t know what those babies are going to cost either. I mean what the hell is that ; "Put down a deposit eventhough we can´t tell you how much the bike will cost. We aren´t able to show you how it looks like and we don´t know exactly when you can take it home". Come on KTM ... :bonk:The bike is said to look like in the pics that has been circulating around for a while now, except the decals, definite color of plastics, Akra-pipe and Evert´s suspension (of course).

I don´t know if the frame is going to be black or orange but those in-the-know are betting orange. I´ll post actual pics as fast i get my sweaty hands on them.

You rock Ville!!

Latest fly-on-the-wall info regarding the new SXF line. All SXF bikes will have the linkage and new frame /bodywork (no question) but the 450 SXF will probably not get the EFI after all . I´ll have precise info in some two weeks time - maybe even with some pics of actual prod. bikes.

The 350 SXF is most certainly going to be one helluva bike. The prod. bike has ,and is as we speak, been tested by several different riders ranging from Vet novices to Pro´s and everyone raves over the bike performance. Everyone. If any bike can singlehandedly end the 450F era this is the one.

The sorry part ; the 2011 line release is pushed forward to June so no new 450 SXF for Papa in early May . :ride::lol::D Damn it - my current (and ancient) ride starts to feel harsh and ratty... How come ??!! :bonk:

Thank you for doing the lord's work. I'll be in Italy until summer 2011. I think a 2010 or 2011 KTM will be my reward when i come back to the states! :lol:

Hey Ville-

Sorry for flooding the post, but do you know if the 350 EFI will be open or closed loop?

First it was said closed loop. Now apparently it will be the open version. Husaberg (as we all know owned by KTM = a test mule) had the closed loop originally but they´ve gone for open -10. I´m sure there´s a reason for that.

So i´m confident it´ll be an open loop.

Thank you for doing the lord's work. I'll be in Italy until summer 2011. I think a 2010 or 2011 KTM will be my reward when i come back to the states! :lol:

I want such rewards too. Next time i´m abroad i want to have a new bike waiting when i get back. Hey - that will be soon. I´m going over to Denmark on Monday ...Come to think of it ; I would have lots of new bikes every year ! This is a good deal. I´ll tell my wife about it at once !! :ride:

Damn it - my current (and ancient) ride starts to feel harsh and ratty... How come ??!! :lol:

Hi hi hi.....It´s a KTM my firend, it´s a KTM !!! :ride:

:ride::foul::lol: