Sign in to follow this  

New Suzuki Supermoto Bike !!!

its cold, the economy is bad. I know someone sellng a 07 sv and 08 sm for 3k each

Oh im sure the B was ment to be a D. I bought my 07 DRZ400s for 3k with 2800 miles on it,looks brand new, never off the road ect. ect

Hell. The "B" key is 3 away from the "D". How could he getem mixed up?:ride:

Hell. The "B" key is 3 away from the "D". How could he getem mixed up?:ride:

Honestly? Having been on this forum more than a day and reading any of Iowa's posts you should know that some people are posting from their phone(like me) or don't worry about a fat finger here and there (like Iowa). I am sure a search of the forum would find that not one user has a 100% rate of perfection when it comes to spelling and...ahem...grammar. I guess I don't understand the big deal of some guy who is just trying to sell his drz fat fingering the title. Now if he was talking about muffler bearings and HID lamp emmulsion fliud I'd jump on bandwagon....

I think that the whole ad is a bigger issue. I strongly dislike the million ads clogging up search engines and sites like craigslist, where the seller is too lazy to capitalize, punctuate or even put any relevant info such as the year or anything else. So he has pictures on his phone; that does a buyer no good. Does he want to meet up to show you the phone pictures? I think people should make ads readable, precise, and include all info and pictures. It would make both the buying and selling process much more simple and enjoyable, with a lot less opportunity for tire kickers and scammers, and way fewer useless phone calls and email conversations.

I saw that one too. :ride: I usually check craigslist every morning.

7 months ago i picked up my 07 that just turned 3k. Its clean and was threw a DEALER on ebay. They are having trouble moving bikes so this does not supprise me. Hell my Explorer dropped about 5k in resale value since this whole economy and the cash for clunkers started.

Ever try to trade in your DRZ or sell it outright? You'll be surprised at how little it's worth.

Not just your DRZ. Any motocycle used is cheap compared to what they cost new. I don't think I would buy a bike off a dude that doesn't even bother to post a decent add. Come on man, pull your head out. I post from my phone and I am not the best at spelling, but seriously that's pretty bad. You are trying to sell something.

I don't think I would buy a bike off a dude that doesn't even bother to post a decent add. Come on man, pull your head out. I post from my phone and I am not the best at spelling, but seriously that's pretty bad. You are trying to sell something.
Daz's watt eyem sayen.:ride:

Maybe he making buyers think that they don't know what he's got, hope to lure them with the inexpensive price.:lol:

Honestly? Having been on this forum more than a day and reading any of Iowa's posts you should know that some people are posting from their phone(like me) or don't worry about a fat finger here and there (like Iowa). I am sure a search of the forum would find that not one user has a 100% rate of perfection when it comes to spelling and...ahem...grammar. I guess I don't understand the big deal of some guy who is just trying to sell his drz fat fingering the title. Now if he was talking about muffler bearings and HID lamp emmulsion fliud I'd jump on bandwagon....

Fo shizzle my b-dizzle!!!!!!!

its cold, the economy is bad. I know someone sellng a 07 sv and 08 sm for 3k each

I am looking to buy SM in 2-3 weeks. Can you recommend the guy, if he's still selling?