Exhaust plug ??? Why???

Why is this used ? I have seen in some pics on here .... Thanks

To keep water out when you wash your bike.

Or they totally confuse the hell out of you when you leave it in and can't figure out why your bike is so hard to start.

Actually, my 05 spits it out like a canon...pretty funny. :ride:

Reason #1: When you wash your bike, it stops water from entering your exhaust, soaking the packing and causing all sorts of other prblems with the packing/internals of the exhaust.

Reason #2: Stops dust from entering during transport on a pickup or open trailer.

Reason #3: Stops rodents from building a nest inside during winter storage - believe it or not - it has happened to people.

The view most riders see:

102_1999.jpg

The view most spectators see:

102_1992.jpg

Dam, I can never get decals to stick under the fender.

Or they totally confuse the hell out of you when you leave it in and can't figure out why your bike is so hard to start.

Actually, my 05 spits it out like a canon...pretty funny. :lol:

Thanks ....jeekinz i saw a post u replied to about an orange frame ?? funny stuff .... how bout an orange frame , purple spring , light blue rims and pink plastics :bonk::ride:

The rear "plate" has held up for a season without any peeling, the others are new....all are 3m glue though - so not just a cheapo sticker.

Thanks ....jeekinz i saw a post u replied to about an orange frame ?? funny stuff .... how bout an orange frame , purple spring , light blue rims and pink plastics :lol::ride:

Yeah, minimoto did an orange frame. Looks neat.

The rear "plate" has held up for a season without any peeling, the others are new....all are 3m glue though - so not just a cheapo sticker.

Decal makes nice backgrounds, I have them for my 05.