Tahuya this Sunday

That should be fun. I took my boy out last sat. We went to the little satging area just past Elfendahl. From there you can go down a stretch of the Overland Trail.

Were you riding bikes or quads ? There was a huge group staged next to my friend and I on Quads with quite a few quads(maybe two families?) , so i was just curious, were you staged on the Spillman side of the road or the Oakwood side? Either way my friend were there with a big blue awning set up and we were trying to keep an eye out for fellow TT"ers as usual. Always trying to put faces with names ya know.

How's the lakes out there? Last time I went, it was nothing but lakes until you got way out from the staging areas.

Last weekend was kick a$$ :thumbsup:the sun was out and a fair amount of the puddles were low(not gone all together). I always pack my rain gewr tho, and I am usually soaked from sweating rather than the puddle water. The only harsh thing was my buddy got a flat with no spare after 45 minuets of riding so we had to bail, and we rolled out from shoreline, so it was a long drive for very little riding.

I should be riding out with Dutch(oldgrunt). Let me know if you know if you want to join. We can meet up & convoy out. He is sending me the directions to his place.

Sure I'd be up for that. I'll PM you my cell # so we can work out the details.

Last weekend was kick a$$ :thumbsup:the sun was out and a fair amount of the puddles were low(not gone all together). I always pack my rain gewr tho, and I am usually soaked from sweating rather than the puddle water. The only harsh thing was my buddy got a flat with no spare after 45 minuets of riding so we had to bail, and we rolled out from shoreline, so it was a long drive for very little riding.

You must have been out on saturday, cause sunday was wet!

You must have been out on saturday, cause sunday was wet!

Yup Saturday was the day, just wish i could have gotten more seat time in. The funny part was it was drizzley all the way out there from home base right until we hit Belfair and we were at the cloud line and the sun was out the whole time we were out there.

Were you riding bikes or quads ? There was a huge group staged next to my friend and I on Quads with quite a few quads(maybe two families?) , so i was just curious, were you staged on the Spillman side of the road or the Oakwood side? Either way my friend were there with a big blue awning set up and we were trying to keep an eye out for fellow TT"ers as usual. Always trying to put faces with names ya know.

I'm not real familiar with the area so I dont know where Spillman or Oakwood are but I was on the same side of the road as Elfandahl. My son and I were on dirtbikes (crf50 and crf250x) I seen all those kids on the quads, almost got taken out a few times by them and their drunken parents. They were going in all directions, doin donuts in the middle of the trail, all kinds of bs. I ended up meeting a nice lady and her son, they were on KTM's and her boy was 10. They showed us a nice part of Overland that is easy for the kids to ride. Once we got away from the quads it was really nice.

I'm in a white Ford Ranger with a Honda CRF250x, if you ever see me out stop me.