The best bar mount mirrors..

Which ones to get?

Any pics?

Those are really sweet. I've just got a crappy $15 Ken Sean folding stalk. It's holding up tho, despite my best efforts to destroy it in the woods.

I want that setup so bad! When i do it Im getting the vapor and led dash with buttons too. Their stuff is amazing!

That's what I did. I'll take a pic of my set up.

Totally worth the money. That mirror is great. Excellent visibility and it folds away when you hit the trails.

Steve

Check my garage. I got some bar mount type thats supposed to install in the bar ends but put them on the bars. I like these because incase of crash they pretty much fold away so they don't rip out your spleen on the way down. I got them from Cycle gear for about $50.

2010-01-29_224019.jpg

These are little add on's to my PowerMadd guards.

Picture007-1.jpg

JKBzPgyh0ngAACynmN0AAAAF-88765.jpg

Picking up some of these from Forrest at Cleveland MC show this weekend.

Thanks guys!

Anything on ones that do not sit on the handguard?

Well the advantage is that they fold away behind the guard for off roading

I just got the bar end ones from Cycle gear......

new%20handguards%2005-07-09%20003.JPG

They crash well too :ride:

I just got the bar end ones from Cycle gear......

new%20handguards%2005-07-09%20003.JPG

They crash well too :ride:

Do they offer good sight?

Are they 'bent'?

I'm often in quite heavy traffic so i need to see whats going on.

Do they offer good sight?

Are they 'bent'?

I'm often in quite heavy traffic so i need to see whats going on.

Sight is OK...just need to lift my arm a little and no..they're not bent :ride:.....

I'm a fan of the advanced performance mirrors, but they are pricey. Although I believe you get what you pay for. Quality is rock solid and with them mounted below the bars the visibility is great.

IMG_3192.jpg

IMG_3199.jpg

IMG_3177.jpg

crobi, nice bike , I like your "touches" - Coke can reservoir, Carbon fiber guards, extra barbed wire, dipstick....you got any more pics?

crobi, nice bike , I like your "touches" - Coke can reservoir, Carbon fiber guards, extra barbed wire, dipstick....you got any more pics?

Thanks. Those are older pics from when I first got those mirrors. I think I now have every zeta piece available on this bike. I should take some more recent pics as I just finished this "project" last sunday with the FCR, MRD and Galfer brake lines. I am a sucker for Carbon Fiber and Anodized aluminium.

I'm a big fan of my CRG hindsight mirror. It removes easily for track duty, and folds in when needed.

mirror.jpg

mirror2.jpg

I got a pair of these in great condition up for grabs. $25 free shipping anywhere in US.

MIRRORS.jpg