Short Notice Ride Solicitation

Arizona

Looking to ride this weekend. Anyone interested in meeting up?

Yea, thinking Sycamor creek, trial ride. Not a brutal one like last time though!!!!!

Yea, thinking Sycamor creek, trial ride. Not a brutal one like last time though!!!!!

I would be up for that. Do you know your way around there? I don't. And... what day, Sat. or Sun.?

Jim

How's a ride for Sunday look?

Jim

Hi Jim....I will be out on Sat, late am and all afternoon on the south side of MM11. I'm going there with the wife, kids, and quads. I will be staged on the pipeline rd that is staight south from the entrance to boulders. We will be just cruising the washes and easy trails with smiles on our faces. Give me a call if you want join us.

Mike

I'll be at Wildcat Saturday @ 8:00. CRF450x with 4 gal tank. Red Dakota.

Terry

Sorry, I didn't see both the above posts in time to go and ended up doing errands Sat. morning. I am going to do something Sunday, and would like to start around 9:30...

Mike, sometime we need to get together. I still have your socks you loaned me.

Jim

Sorry, I didn't see both the above posts in time to go and ended up doing errands Sat. morning. I am going to do something Sunday, and would like to start around 9:30...

Jim

I am looking for a ride tomorrow. Where? Wildcat (assuming it is open again)? MM?

-Dan

Wildcat is open and conditions were EXCELLENT yesterday!!

776974358_pyEkK-L.jpg

776977095_a4zjv-L.jpg

776979050_B6z3k-L.jpg

776979395_2CLmt-L.jpg

776981409_5kBHY-L.jpg

776982631_HH6Bp-L.jpg

If you have Google Earth on your computer, check out the KML file for yesterday's ride.

http://www.nsrides.com/geotag/2010-01-30%20Wildcat.kml

Edited by KTMNightstalker

sorry Jim I didnt take my computer home from work, coulnt get on the net. Didnt mean to leave you hanging. Lets do something this coming weekend. Lets get a group togeather??

sorry Jim I didnt take my computer home from work, coulnt get on the net. Didnt mean to leave you hanging. Lets do something this coming weekend. Lets get a group togeather??

This weekend, I am going up to our property on Saturday to check for damage from the storms, and Sunday I am working the race at MM4. How about the following weekend?

Jim

OK sounds good. Post something up a few days ahead of time..

Saturday Feb 6th 9AM. Looking for someone to ride with to Coke Ovens. Stage at Cottonwood Canyon Rd SR79 south of Florence Jnctn. Or start in Superior if state trust land permit is an issue - but I never routed that way...