2 valve vs 4 valve ?

i am looking into buying a 150 r for wife our options are a 07 new or a used low hour 08 how do they stack up is the 4 valve motor noticably more powerfull or what? the price difference is about 500 more fore the used 08 what are your guys opinions on the two bikes

What two bikes? they're the same

the 07 crf 150 r is a 2 valve unicam 4 stroke and the 08 is a 4 valve unicam tike the 250 and 450 f so again is there a noticeable difference between the two motors? 2 valve vs 4 valve ???

All CRF150R are 4 valve unicam and CRF150F now that one has 2 valve

CRF150F 13HP a Trail bike

CRF150R 22HP a MX bike

Believe it or not, the 150R will eat even CRF230F for (a light) breakfast.

the 07 crf 150 r is a 2 valve unicam 4 stroke and the 08 is a 4 valve unicam tike the 250 and 450 f so again is there a noticeable difference between the two motors? 2 valve vs 4 valve ???

The simple answer would be "Yes" there is a noticeable difference between the motors. However since there is no such thing as a CRF150R 2 valve, the answer must be "No". Is this a test?

Sounds to me, that if you are buying this from a dealer, try a different salesperson, they are feeding you rubish?? My guess if they are comparing the CRF150R vs. the CRF150F there would be more than a $500 difference if they are both new bikes???

Good luck:ride: