Sick and tired of people trying to sell their old RMs as newer ones!!

Wow talk about ridiculous. But hey i bet you could get away with it haha!

Its crazy that people have these bikes and no nothing about them. A call to the dealer with a vin will get you the year.

I hate when people say their bikes are 100% but they are covered in dirt. If they didn't take the time to wash it before selling, I doubt they ever bothered to maintain it.

"It pulls wheelies in every gear" is another one I can't stand.

I saw an add for an 85 rm 250 and they claimed it was "the fastest bike ever made"

I think its funny that some sellers havn't a clue what they are talking about.:ride:

the top block has been diamond plated so that the piston doesn't ware out

The 96 was the nicest looking one of the bunch! :ride:

The rest looked like freshly washed junk.

I think its funny that some sellers havn't a clue what they are talking about.:ride:

:lol:

I like the adds that say never been raced, It's got number holeshot device works suspension ton of engine work but never raced lol

I like the adds that say never been raced, It's got number holeshot device works suspension ton of engine work but never raced lol

hahaha I love those ads!

Come to think of it I have a KX with #'s thats never been raced! was gonna, but bought the RM instead:thumbsup:

Review this one again:

http://richmond.craigslist.org/mcy/1557529304.html

I wrote this guy to tell him that its a 2000, not a 2001 and that there is a big difference between the two and I got a reply that was barely readable and full of f* you and other cute words.

The guy said "look here ***** dick i bought the bike new in 01 first of all and second if u have no intention of buyin the bike y do u give a **** and please tell me y u waste ur time searching the internet for mistakes that u dont even know the ****in diffrence dont waste ppls time wit ur bs"

I think this guy deserves some additional email stating nothing other than the correct year of his bike... don't you?

Seems like some people just get all defensive over nothing. If it were a 99, and he showed 00, fine, whatever, but don't try and sell a 00 as an 01. Just because he bought it 'new' in 01 doesn't make it an 01.

If that were the case, then my '04 SRT-4 should actually be an '05, since I bought it in 2005. I'm gonna go call Dodge and complain about my title and all of my paperwork! :lol:

...people.... :ride:

haha just sent him an email. lets see if he cracks and changes the year!

Review this one again:

http://richmond.craigslist.org/mcy/1557529304.html

I wrote this guy to tell him that its a 2000, not a 2001 and that there is a big difference between the two and I got a reply that was barely readable and full of f* you and other cute words.

The guy said "look here ***** dick i bought the bike new in 01 first of all and second if u have no intention of buyin the bike y do u give a **** and please tell me y u waste ur time searching the internet for mistakes that u dont even know the ****in diffrence dont waste ppls time wit ur bs"

I think this guy deserves some additional email stating nothing other than the correct year of his bike... don't you?

Seems like some people just get all defensive over nothing. If it were a 99, and he showed 00, fine, whatever, but don't try and sell a 00 as an 01. Just because he bought it 'new' in 01 doesn't make it an 01.

If that were the case, then my '04 SRT-4 should actually be an '05, since I bought it in 2005. I'm gonna go call Dodge and complain about my title and all of my paperwork! :lol:

...people.... :ride:

Haha. That's good. I just emailed him to. I'll see what he has to say.

Hehehehe... I told him to check this VIN, this is what I got:

"Look bottom line unless u buyin it i dont give a **** and at this point i wouldnt sell it to ur ass anyway and did check the vin and certificate of origan its an 01 so **** off "

SURE you checked the VIN, dude.

just checked the craigslist post, deleted , either sold it or got tired of hearing from you guys. HAHAHAHAHA!

Hehehehe... I guess he was really serious about trying to defraud the potential buyer and I bet that bike will pop up again sometime again.

What also makes it funny is that ads like this always claim the engine was "recently rebuilt". Its funny because if they really were rebuilt, the guy would have realized that NONE of the 2001 parts fit his engine! hehehhahahaha

I just had the opposite happen, a guy/dealer sold me what he thought was an 02, and it was actually an 04.

i bet the guy doesnt know where or what the vin# is

What year is it? :ride:

Another badass deal here it's a supercross bike

http://mohave.craigslist.org/mcy/1576547157.html

OOHHHH BOY!!!!!! Finally, I've been lookin' all over for one of those "supercross" bikes. Been comin up empty handed lately, I could only find "motocross" or "dirt" bikes. YES!!! I knew someone would have one of those special supercrossers out there. Hell, its practically brand new!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAH!!!:ride::lol::lol: