Sign in to follow this  

Townley in for first three MX1 GP's

This is great news ! Hope both can make good results on the Martin factory Honda CRF450´s !

The Martin Honda team is known for being one of the most proffesional teams in the GP-padock but still with a very laid back atmosphere. I think this will suite both Townley and Albertson.

They all deserve some great results ! :ride:

Edited by HRC

Here are some pics of Jimmy Albertson out testing in Spain with the Martin Honda team.

The first race for Jimmy on the new team is 7th february in the international MX in Mantova/Italy (not a GP but all the topnames will be on the staringgate)

Alby11.jpg

Alby10.jpg

Alby1.jpg

Alby2.jpg

Alby3.jpg

Alby4.jpg

Alby8.jpg

Alby7.jpg

Alby6.jpg

Alby9.jpg

Nice. I like the low boy pipe on the bike in the background. Pretty sweet.

Have you heard if Albertson is getting paid to race. MXA stated that many not only are not paid but have to pay their own entry fees. Sounds like Luongo is a thief and ruining the GPs. :ride:

Nice. I like the low boy pipe on the bike in the background. Pretty sweet.

Have you heard if Albertson is getting paid to race. MXA stated that many not only are not paid but have to pay their own entry fees. Sounds like Luongo is a thief and ruining the GPs. :ride:

He is getting paid....but most money come from his team and Honda. He will not get to much from Youthstrem (Lungo).

But the MXA article was a little overdriven....it´s not that bad. But sure...that Lungo guy is taking alot of the money and put it in wrong places.

He is getting paid....but most money come from his team and Honda. He will not get to much from Youthstrem (Lungo).

But the MXA article was a little overdriven....it´s not that bad. But sure...that Lungo guy is taking alot of the money and put it in wrong places.

Yeah, like his checking account. :ride: