Sign in to follow this  

KTM cash???

Can anyone tell me how long before I see the "KTM cash" when buying a new bike from a dealer. It's been since the first week in December and I need stuff!

When you bought a new 09 the had a deal that they take $500 off the cost or give you Ktm bucks to spend on parts. I'm buying all the bling with cash and I'll end up getting oil filters and other boring stuff with the bucks. I know it's a wash but it feels better buying the bling with $ I can't spend on my mortgage.

Got mine when the day I purchased my new 450 EXC. Had 30 days to spend it in one lump including tax.

got mine in Nov but its wasnt ktm cash it was a $400 power wear (ktm cloths) certificate.

Rather of had the ktm cash

What month did you buy your bike?

Hmmm, i bought mine September 24th and never heard a word about this from my dealer or on here. You said if you bought a new 09, was it good for 2010 models also? Should i have been eligible when i bought mine?

Thanks.

Hmmm, i bought mine September 24th and never heard a word about this from my dealer or on here. You said if you bought a new 09, was it good for 2010 models also? Should i have been eligible when i bought mine?

Thanks.

I believe you had to pay cash. The other option is $500 off the cost of the bike.

I did a search on ktmusa.com and found the "article" on it. It said if you bought an 08 or 09 so i'm assuming it was an incentive to try and get rid of some of their leftover inventory from the past 2 years.